HR Annual 2009 [SYDNEY : Oct 24-25] Touge & BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
MARULAN track day cancelled,

yesterday afternoon i received a call from gary at MDTC regarding our track day. unfortunately they have been having a quite a number of issues with the local council and neighbouring residence regarding noise from the track. currently gary has been issued with a noise restriction of 90db, and if he does not meet that then he may be forced to be shut down for good.

so it was a tough decision but it had to made. i know my car(s) are not under 90db so 15-20 making that much noise will certainly bring unneccesary heat down up MDTC which they dont need right now.
next year they hope to have all this sorted out and will be able to run everything and anything at his track with out issue.

those of you who have sent through money i know who you are and will send it back ASAP, ive sent you all a PM for your details.

SUNDAY BBQ STILL ON!!

on the sunday we will have a BBQ and touge again. touge route to be revealed on the day.
BBQ MEETING POINT
GEORGES RIVER NATIONAL PARK, REVESBY at 11:30 am (next to geoges river [fuck you google maps])

this is the entrance here, its in the George River national park (apparently the whole thing it lambreth reserve...)

after that will head to the pub for a few clensing ales and shit talk.

sootie

Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle NSW
Beau said:
what car do you have sootie?

I'll be there i guess i need to get mine done..

But Garths is more important
adm ae86 with 4age small port and stock everything else, hopefully I will have the suspension and lsd sorted before then

Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
Beau said:
But Garths is more important
yes garths is more important, im dying to see this thing and the new look :D

unfortunately wont be at this one either...would love to be...but cars not complete and too much time off lately as it is...but i still owe beau my promised appearance at an ae86 annual sometime in the future which i intend to keep...

Status
Not open for further replies.