HR Annual 2008 Discussion :: Location! Voting has ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Mead

Jul 24, 2006
Shire, Sydney
bathurst-91 said:
no that was the secret meet last week
we didnt invite you because we know you prefer oxford st.
lol, im guessing u still didnt get laid then as ur jokes still sound like they come from the mouth of a 25yr old virgin :p

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
grassman, it still at least a few months off yet, so you should have plenty of time to iron or spray all the bugs out..

road trips are an essential part of any young persons life, its probably the most fun you can have with you pants on. or if you like you can drive with out them on make it a 2 for 1 deal..

Oct 4, 2006
melburn
xero said:
grassman, it still at least a few months off yet, so you should have plenty of time to iron or spray all the bugs out..

road trips are an essential part of any young persons life, its probably the most fun you can have with you pants on. or if you like you can drive with out them on make it a 2 for 1 deal..

hahahaha true true

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
xero said:

I thought it was optional to wear pants? i didnt even pack any!

Richard

Dec 9, 2007
Central Coast
no point in me flying or trainin it whats the point in going to an AE86 meet up in a minivan. ill be up for the road trip its just gettin time off work and id rather stay ther a couple of days instead go up saturday come back sunday. how many we got on the road trip out ther so far? ill just pul out and join the pack as u guys go through

Lisa

Mar 31, 2008
so what is happening with this?
I was told a couple of dates, trying to work out whats going on!
QLD ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.