HR Annual 2006 [HISTORY : Summary] Wakefield Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightdevil

Mar 30, 2006
Sydney
hey guys, i really hope we fit sum touge in there on the wkend. Just remember throught the day there is alot traffic. I reckon we shold hit the touge late at night. I hope everyone else agrees. anyways im sure we''ll talk more about it on the weekend. so when are all the interstate guys arriving?

Poh_86

Oct 4, 2006
if anybody wants to meetup at bp petrol station king georges rd at wiley park if any1 wants to cruise it

ill also be getting plenty of pictures and video footage

Hibba

Oct 31, 2006
ermington.syd.nsw.au
Well all things going to plan and the hack is running tomorrow/tonight i might be tempted to poodle down on Saturday to watch some of your guy's go round the track

*crosses fingers*

org86t

May 27, 2006
Fern Bay NSW
oh shit engineer was a no show and my car will have no rego soz guys my car is a no show but ne and mrfool will come in his car so see you there guys ( so sad right now :( ) also is mikey comin this year as i have his ze computer and would like to return it :wink:

Matt Mead

Jul 24, 2006
Shire, Sydney
just got home then... awesome day... highlight was almost shiting my paints when i spun at 140km/h infront of arch and praying that he wouldnt hit me... and he didnt so it was all good... and arch got that shit on camera

Status
Not open for further replies.