HR Annual 2006 Discussion :: Racing or Spectating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bathurst-91

Feb 27, 2006
sydney.nsw.au
7 spectators so far.. hmmm

If your from Sydney and your not racing you are teh homo!! and if you dont come up to spectate atleast you should trade in your hachi immediately!! lol.

Matt Mead

Jul 24, 2006
Shire, Sydney
can i race my mums excel aroudn the track????? as my car is a show pony!!! i wouldnt want the chrome to chip of the engine and my brake calipiers

JSPEC

Sep 28, 2006
Auburn NSW
lol ur chrome is already flaking off from u masturbating all over ur car every night

and yeah i will be there. is it ok if im not racing in an 86 tho?

bathurst-91

Feb 27, 2006
sydney.nsw.au
JSPEC said:
lol ur chrome is already flaking off from u masturbating all over ur car every night

and yeah i will be there. is it ok if im not racing in an 86 tho?
No Its not ok.
We've organised this through IDA to secure spots for AE86's which is what this forum is about. Spots will be open for the trackday through IDA as per regular at their regular time (usually 2 weeks before an event). But our special pre-release bookings are not going to be taken up by non hachi boys. If you want to drive on the day without an AE86, you'll have to book through IDA through their website.

JSPEC

Sep 28, 2006
Auburn NSW
hmm..i c i c

well i guess i better start finding an 86 then.

thought it would have been fun for our EG squad to run against ur 86s, maybe next time

bathurst-91

Feb 27, 2006
sydney.nsw.au
JSPEC said:
hmm..i c i c

well i guess i better start finding an 86 then.

thought it would have been fun for our EG squad to run against ur 86s, maybe next time
The Total Day is limited to 40cars? So IDA will have their regular release of spots assuming we dont takeup all 40 (which looks like it definately wont happen) So you and your EG squad are welcome to hit up www.initialdrift.com.au and prepay via there. But yeh, HACHI boys (and girls) only! through our pre-release...

JSPEC

Sep 28, 2006
Auburn NSW
yeah i called garth and thats pretty much what he told me. so all good~ i'll talk to the boys n see what the wanna do. would we be racing with u guys tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.