hey from the czech rep

Spitfire

Nov 8, 2008
Prague
86ers.org
Hey guys,

Ive been visiting your site for a long time and I thought it might be polite to introduce myself over here. Im from Prague and about a month ago me and my good friend have started a small web/blog dedicated to AE86s (which is basicly just a copy of HR and Club4AG :) ) We're not any big fans of blogging, but since there isnt any organised community of 86 owners over here and there was no place where you can find any info about these cars in our native language we decided to give it a try... anyways you can check it over here if your interested: http://86ers.org (dont take that Google translator icon seriously...)

About two weeks ago I mailed Garth wondering if he wouldnt be interested in exchanging stickers and I was surprised how happy he was about it. He sent a pack right away, so huge thanks Garth one more time, we really appreciate your kindness.

Heres what we drive right now. The red zenki coupe belongs to me, the kouki hatch is owned by my mate and fellow blogger zemosh. I dont have any better pics right now, but Ill try to take some soon. My coupe is a german spec car (MAP engine) and my mate is driving a swiss spec (MAF).

Both cars are bone stock right now because we got them about three months ago. But dont worry, we got some parts ready for them and we'll mount them as soon as the winter ends...

Oh and sorry for my gay english, Ive learned most of it by watching cartoon network more then 15 years ago. :)

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
welcome spitfire!!

gay english? you have better english than most of us who use it everyday, me included!!

looks like a couple of sweet rides you guys have there, put a members ride thread so we can follow along your progress. if you have any questions just ask we'll do our best.

also MAP for the win!!

HR Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2006
Sydney, Australia
hey man! good to see you guys on here, make sure you post up some pics reppin the HR sticker when you get em on!

love your work!

Spitfire

Nov 8, 2008
Prague
86ers.org
Hey Garth, sorry for taking so long with those pics. I was waiting for my Nardi wheel to arrive cos I was ashamed to take pics with the stock one. :lol: Ill put another one somewhere outside but Im not sure yet where. Ill try to take a pic of my mates sticker soon...

I swear it doesnt look that dirty inside in reality :)