Group Buy: - GRP4 Lower Control Arms / Tension Rods / Brackets

Scarecrow

Jun 3, 2009
Sydney, NSW
Hi Guys,

I've spoken to Adam (Xero) and have permission to post this Group Buy - I felt here was the best place to put it, but if a mod feels it could go somewhere else in the forum for more exposure - Please feel free to move it!

I've spoken to Padraig and have come up with the pricing listed below - If anyone is interested in some of his other items - Please let me know and we can arrange a Group Buy that includes them (providing enough people are interested).

I'd like to have the this organized by the 15-08-2012 (2 Weeks).

Pricing:

1. GRP4 LCA + Caster Rod - €600 - (€50.41 Discount)

2. GRP4 Caster Bracket - €90 - (No Discount)

Prices are + Shipping - All Payment will be handled by Padraig himself and shipping arranged by Padraig - If people in a specific state want to try to minimize postage by sending to the one address that should also be fine..

Interested So Far:

List:

1. HJ60 - Daniel - NSW - LCA + Caster Rod + Bracket
  2. Andrew Lee - NSW - LCA + Caster Rod + Bracket

Please copy and paste the above to express interest with your name and what parts you are interested in and i will update the original post.

Cheers,

Dan

evil86

Apr 25, 2007
Liverpool
i just have one question.

have they got shorter steering knuckles or do have to settle for t3 stuff? nothing is listed on their site.

Scarecrow

Jun 3, 2009
Sydney, NSW
i just have one question.

have they got shorter steering knuckles or do have to settle for t3 stuff? nothing is listed on their site.
Currently i don't think they sell anything - I'll Ask Padraig if he has anything in the works.

What's wrong with just using some Power Steering Arms? - I've seen some Heyman Knuckles for sale in japan a few times too.

johl

May 8, 2007
brisbane
these were developed with mcnsport weren't they? maybe you could grab their new steering arms and offset rack ends

Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
I dnt want to step in on the group buy thread...but Ive done quite abit of work/research around knuckles...I'm unsure why people still consider the t3 as an option...they were designed to replace the diminishing stocks of ps knuckles with a shorter hole drilled in them for the sake of it...plenty of tried and tested knuckles offering more benefits than just a solid one piece over engineered design...jdi fab in Victoria have a setup available that Leigh Pidwell has developed and tested for years...I have access to supplying cut and shut based around the design of shinji minowa's heyman knuckles...plenty of options readily available at good prices...the mcn sport knuckles looks alright, but it's early days, I'm sure they'll be good, but the offset rack spacer idea doesnt sit well with me...I've seen too many nissans running them killing racks, snapping tie rods etc...

ep71

Apr 30, 2012
Ireland
hey guys,
no we're not doing steering arms as of yet, we made up one set for darren macnamaras car and are looking into producing them for him.

These lower control arms were developed in house here by me

Scarecrow

Jun 3, 2009
Sydney, NSW
I dnt want to step in on the group buy thread...but Ive done quite abit of work/research around knuckles...I'm unsure why people still consider the t3 as an option...they were designed to replace the diminishing stocks of ps knuckles with a shorter hole drilled in them for the sake of it...plenty of tried and tested knuckles offering more benefits than just a solid one piece over engineered design...jdi fab in Victoria have a setup available that Leigh Pidwell has developed and tested for years...I have access to supplying cut and shut based around the design of shinji minowa's heyman knuckles...plenty of options readily available at good prices...the mcn sport knuckles looks alright, but it's early days, I'm sure they'll be good, but the offset rack spacer idea doesnt sit well with me...I've seen too many nissans running them killing racks, snapping tie rods etc...
My thoughts exactly - I personally find the PS arms good enough for The Motorkhana's / EC Drift days i do in my 71 - I have also heard good things about the JDI Cut and Shut Knuckles.

Curious about your Heyman Jig - Will Send you a PM.

So Only 2 people keen on this (One being myself?) I'd thought there would be more interest :(

Scarecrow

Jun 3, 2009
Sydney, NSW
Just saw this post - 600 Euros + 90 Euros for the Bracket = 824.361 AUD @ Current Exchange Rate.

Shipping we'd have to ask Padraig - But From memory it wasn't much more expensive!

Send me an email at dan.the.hdt.fan@gmail.com - As i'm ready to send an order to Padraig!