GO-karting!!!!1 MONDAY 30th july...

andru_g

Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne
fastest laptimes

#1 27.776 - Andrew
#2 27.826 - Dee
#3 27.995 - Peter/Quoccy

i think thats right they mixed up some of the names so im not sure the names after mine are right

raver 86

May 29, 2006
Melbourne
P2 for me :D

dont remember a single time james n i over took each other without contact. tight track, hard to overtake. with should try the next one at sunshine. much more chance to overtake. think its called ace karts??

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
raver 86 said:
P2 for me :D

dont remember a single time james n i over took each other without contact. tight track, hard to overtake. with should try the next one at sunshine. much more chance to overtake. think its called ace karts??
Yeah but that track is boring, its full throttle throughout the whole track. The karts they have are to slow for that track

andru_g

Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne
yea ace karts is a bit boring and expensive lol.. port melbourne's more fun coz the tracks tighter and rewards racers and punishes hectic drifters

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
We should make this a once a month event, and keep points for the fastest times.
As we can't really race there we sould just give the points to the fastest times for each event.

For example:
1st fastest time - 10 points
2nd fastest time - 8 points
3rd fastest time - 6 points
4th fastest time - 4 points
5th fasters time - 2 points

And at the end of the year the person with the most points is crowned "Racing Go-Kart God" and wins something like Peter's Sprinter or something :p

andru_g

Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne
blue? u must be talkin bout peter's car now lol

i jus came back from a session with my mates from work my fastest lap is now 27.410.. i managed that on the last lap! super happpy :D