front hubs, ADR front braided lines, dust covers + more

Julz01

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
Hey guys

Im looking at getting the stuff I need ready so i can put my coilovers in , I need the following

Front hubs
Front braided lines for JDM calipers
dust covers
bump stops to suit st185 celica shocks
maybe some Lower control arms + steering arms

thats all I can think of for now, even if you know where to buy the bump stops let me know , or if you have partnumbers for them if nothane or super pro make them I can get them.

thanks

Julz01

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
just standard ae86 ones would be fine, just want them so i can get bushes and ball joints put into them without having to take my ones off

You still chasing a lid for your center console harley cause ive got one you can have if u want to make a trip up to the north lol

Newbien

Jul 25, 2006
Adelaide
Julz01 said:
Hey guys

Im looking at getting the stuff I need ready so i can put my coilovers in , I need the following

Front hubs
dust covers

thats all I can think of for now, even if you know where to buy the bump stops let me know , or if you have partnumbers for them if nothane or super pro make them I can get them.

thanks
hey mate,

i have ADR approved braided lines here $180

let me know

Cheers, Chris

Steve20v

Apr 30, 2006
Maitland, NSW
Julz01 said:
Hey guys

Front hubs
dust covers

thanks
Contact Carters Clutch and Brake in East Maitland for your braided line, ADR approved, mine was $70 per side. And thats the hole line from caliper to inner guard, not just the front half.

You may have to send your old ones to him thou, or i could just measure mine and set something up for you.

Woops i just realised, your in Melbourne.