Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
Tim.duncan said:
So much love for this car!!

Thanks so much for the drive, really made my weekend
:hug:

no drama bloke...least i could do :) glad you enjoyed the shitter

stoked with how it performed straight up...no big work other than sorting out the vibrations and weird noises...

then straight into more engine work! yiew!

Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
so i bought jap chrome bumpers and half cage lol arrggg...impulsive purchase ill admit...bumpers are soooo cheap

Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
dude, they are bullshit cheap...$290 delivered from Malaysia for:

-front bumper
-rear bumper
-bumper plastic end caps x 4
-chrome rear number plate lights
-front indicators

i was just curious of pricing, was planning to throw some on it next year along with some 14x8's and call it done...but at that price i decided id treat the ole girl to them now...

Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
not too badly priced considering the gear...

id much prefer spend money building a dirty old 3tc than the 20v...

shit is soo much cheaper...

$700 has basically bought me valve springs, ti retainers, cam, oversize valves, aftermarket lifters, aftermarket pushrods and solex carbs...same money on the 20v got me a pair of cams lol

btw, photobucket is bullshit gay and wont rotate pics...so fuck you all...deal with it :p

Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
biggest i could get without going too silly...seems to get fairly good results overseas...should be win

Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
rightio,

next update...

tinted windows...

20% rear
20% back doors
35% front doors

looks heaps better now...not sure why i didnt do it ages ago, only did it to hide the half cage im installing next week

Delazy

Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
sooo after having my internet banking hacked yesterday afternoon and taking today off work to sort it out with the bank/really wasnt in the right mood to be at work i decided to put the cage in to keep me busy and mind off the bank situation...

just need to get some high tensile bolts, spring washers and nylock nuts next week and its sorted and in...