Dangerfield's Tornado Grey 86 GTS

dangerfield

Jun 17, 2012
Sydney
So I've had my 86 since last Monday, clocked up 800km's so far.

Such an amazing drive, it's fairly quick on the straight but there are plenty of other cars that are a fair bit quicker. What is VERY impressive is the cornering and it's ability to stick to the ground with very very very limited bodyroll. You really have to drive one to see what I mean. Steering is very accurate and aggressive. Just.. wow :)

Anyway, I've had so much fun over the past week.. killed a shit load of petrol as well :p

Here are some quick pics I took last week.. It's all stock for now. Still healing my bank account from the purchase.. but I've got a fair few things planned within the next year or so :)

HR Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Duuuuude! Welcome to HR! and MEGA jealous! Nice Domokun too :D

What are your first planned mods? I bet you're loving it

Also, if you could pop your first name in your signature so everyone can get to know you that would be great! We're a pretty friendly bunch here :)

t-nol

May 2, 2011
Campbelltown
First off the rank mate, nicely done. Awesome news about the driving pleasure, is this your daily?
I actually thought the GTS brakes were bigger ?????

dangerfield

Jun 17, 2012
Sydney
Haha thanks guys!

Duuuuude! Welcome to HR! and MEGA jealous! Nice Domokun too :D

What are your first planned mods? I bet you're loving it

Also, if you could pop your first name in your signature so everyone can get to know you that would be great! We're a pretty friendly bunch here :)
I love my Domokun! haha

I've got my eyes on the TRD side & rear kit + TRD exhaust first up.. Shortly followed by a new set of wheels and coilovers.. I've found that 5x100 is a bit of a bitch when it comes to options! And now that I've felt how great the handling is stock.. I'm a bit hesitant to make any adjustments without some serious research!

First off the rank mate, nicely done. Awesome news about the driving pleasure, is this your daily?
I actually thought the GTS brakes were bigger ?????
Yeah it's my daily for now :D And yeah the GTS brakes are slightly bigger than on the GT.

dangerfield

Jun 17, 2012
Sydney
Took some pics sunday night with a mate of mine and his red GTS as well :) We both got our cars opticoated recently.. very impressed with the results! Just as we were about to leave a couple guys came down for a shoot after their cruise and asked if we wanted to join in.. haha.