Custom AE86 T-shirts

dori_86

Jul 18, 2006
Adelaide Hills
hey guys

i found this site where u can make your own t-shirt designs/ posters/ art whichever and then you can submit online and can purchase it, or other peoples art/designs so i had a little play around and did some basic AE86 t-shirts

i know there are more talented photoshop/illustrator people (*cough* Otaku) on here so would love to see some more t-shirt designs available, maybe a possibly easier way for you guys to do merchandising? as you can buy 1 t-shirt at a time, and in heaps of different colours

heres a link to what ive done so far

http://www.redbubble.com/people/dori86/clothing

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
Sorry man i only just noticed your post you should have posted in annoucments. but i will inspect. as we are in the process of making shirts and other mercho!!

dori_86

Jul 18, 2006
Adelaide Hills
ha ha nah only just posted it up the designs the other day, i really cant chose between em my shopping cart is at 8 items already :lol:

ive been using this as a distraction to uni work which i should be doing instead, thats due in a couple of days :(

Beau

Jul 24, 2006
4th Gear City.
turbohachi said:
Damn looks like they only do T's, I'm after some polo's to wear at work :(
i think they do polos. Click on buy a shirt and it will given you shirt options as i was looking at the long sleeves and they even have V neck if you wanna show your chest off

Mr Beau said:
turbohachi said:
Damn looks like they only do T's, I'm after some polo's to wear at work :(
i think they do polos. Click on buy a shirt and it will given you shirt options as i was looking at the long sleeves and they even have V neck if you wanna show your chest off
Just checked again, every style but polo's! Oh well, might have to buy a T anyhow, I gotta have Keichi's TRD N2 hachi-roku on a T-shirt :D

dori_86

Jul 18, 2006
Adelaide Hills
yeah u can buy em!

ive order 2 of mine to see what the sizings and printings like (one short sleeve and one long sleeve). shipping was only like $7 i think and they said it would take 10-15 working days to deliver but u can get quicker delivery but is more expensive