chads 1985 levin GTV Apex

Chad

Mar 31, 2006
Melbourne

all cleaned up hours of detailing fun fun, it was so dirty. when i look at her now i think about keeping lol

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
i honestly say the GREDDY TYPE S coilovers are the shit!! they kick ass :D ..
but update all your bushings and stuff if it hasnt already been done, makes them that much better again 8)

Chad

Mar 31, 2006
Melbourne
got my greddy suspension for $1961 aus landed air freight (ems) from japan got it in 5-6 days from ordering! it pays to shop around for the bigger items.

suspension went in on the weekend thanks to Jeremy!! mad lov!
just need some photos of it on its new legs.

chad

AE86slut

Mar 30, 2006
Sydney
It's a shame it's no longer Chad-spec suspension (i.e. dangerously stiff for the street) for when you get back, but at least it will get in and out of driveways now as well as being able to go over speed humps. Oh yeah, the massive BANG from the rear is gone now too, the main reason for this being that the springs are actually captive now! lol
The only other issue with it now that is stopping me from registering it is that it's about 2 billion decibels at idle.
What else can I say about this thing... Oh yeah - it's got mad induction noise when you go through Burnley tunnel topping out third!
Apart from that, power steering rocks... And it's loud.

Did I mention it's loud?

It's that loud I'm embarrassed to rev it past 2000rpm around my area. It just brings terror to people's faces if they're within earshot when you give it a bootfull.

Chad

Mar 31, 2006
Melbourne
Oh yeah - it's got mad induction noise when you go through Burnley tunnel topping out third!
Apart from that, power steering rocks... And it's loud.
your such a melbourne boy now :wink:

take some photos for me..

Chad

Mar 31, 2006
Melbourne
thanks jez for dropping off the nardi, glad to hear the silver one is on the road with some new pant too. email me some pic's or make a new thread so i can see it.

harley was thinking about the lip and skirts plus j-blood rear pods what do you reckon?

chad

Otaku

Jul 25, 2006
Melb, VIC
Chad said:
harley was thinking about the lip and skirts plus j-blood rear pods what do you reckon?
I reckon its sounds to much like my car now :p

If your gonna get the jblood rear pods, you might as well get the jblood skirts so they line up with the pods. OEM skirts are not low enough to line up with the pods.

Chad

Mar 31, 2006
Melbourne
hey pete she's still for sale just enjoying driving and giving the love that she wants!

anyway i might as well as its hard selling a good car there's days everyone is thinks the end of the world doom doom! we all are going to lose our jobs overnight and eat food out of rubbish bins and smoke ciggy butts of the ground!

i am hating the media!

here's a photo from my new camera canon G10 great bit of kit! 14.7Meg
if anyone is in the market for a new camera buy this model around $700 fucking rocks!