came to see what all the fuss is about...

ke_70

Feb 26, 2010
barossa
front subframe out. this was hard work by myself haha almosted killed me when the subframe hit the valve on the crane and the whole thing almost fell on me:LOL:

taking over the street

does anyone know what knuckles these are?

ke_70

Feb 26, 2010
barossa
33 front convertion to match the rears

aparently a virtually brand new kaaz 2 way.

bride somthing, not that comfy probley sell it in favor for some gp90's or somthing.

exhaust! one of the best sounding rbs ive heard.

roof spoiler, origin i think?

brick headlights!

cage, sadly wont fit with my sunroof, im assuming a cut and shut and it will be a perfect fit? anyone ever done it?

even my shift boot turned up haha

now anyone who want's the shell can come and pick it up for next to nothing. its pretty bare and has a enlargened tunnel also. pm for more details.
now i need to start making a list of shit i need. any suggestions are welcome, i really have no idea what i need for the rear suspention?? also the rear cv's are stuffed, where can i get new ones? if they're 33 rear hubs in an s13 what axels are they? are the s13 ones or r33? they look the same as s13...

sootie

Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle NSW
Can I have one of your nissan space savers or random wheels mate, my 32 has been without a spare for a while now and its starting to make me nervous lol

fergo308

Dec 28, 2007
Western Sydney
Hard to know what the knuckles are from that photo. measure the strut bolt diameter,and the calliper bolts. From memory,S13 are 12mm for both. S14 and S15 are 14mm for the struts and 12mm for the callipers. I think wheel bearing diameter varies also,but don't own a nissan anymore to compare to.

Justin...

ke_70

Feb 26, 2010
barossa
had a big update but computer froze so ffffuuuuu!
right havn't done too much on the sil lately, been busy building my new shed for all my shenadigans and such.
but the sil ran out of rego today (well only noticed it today :lol: oops) so it's been parked up ready to get stuck into it! can't wait to start stripping it

so pretty much just bought some parts in the mean time, got most of my suspention stuff. nothing special just the cheapest ebay could give me i really don't think there is that much difference between the cusco or similar gear.

moving the sprinter was interesting :lol: just clipped my tyre stack and almost got buried alive haha lucky that guard was stuffed already lol

camber arms, toe rods, traction rods, rear lca, bolt on rack spacer

bushes: steering rack, swaybar

orded some rosejoint for the front lca's i didn't really like any of the cheaper design's and its easy enough to make my own. and f**k paying $700+ for a turn buckle with a bracket welded on.
bought a dick load of parts off ebay/streeter too
gear knob
hydro hand brake
intercooler
thermo fans
quick release steering hub
more rose joints
fuel reg
fire extinguisher

ke_70

Feb 26, 2010
barossa
few more parts arrived.
just jap cooler suprised with the quality actually

PBM sub frame raisers

extinguisher

coilys till i get some shockworks coilovers. hopefully the rears go low enough for my needs

challenge accepted...

ke_70

Feb 26, 2010
barossa
bit of work done today,
rear subframe out. make it sound so easy haha

whats the go with these subframe braces? do they need to go back on with solid bushes in there?

also what diff is this? i assumed it was an s13 one, looks bigger so 32 gtr mabey?

also completly forgot about knuckle bushes. are there some ball joints that i can press in there that don't cost a fortune?