AE86 ANNUAL MEET, ROAD TRIP BITCHES !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julz01

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
pending if my car is a bit more reliable aka making it to sydney by then I might come down with you guys, I missed out last year so hopefully I can come this year.

Rallystanza

Apr 17, 2006
Melbourne
I cant go anymore.

My car will be in pieces by then and my new job as a 1st yr apprentice means now leave for the 1st 12 months!

Oh well.

Have fun!

raver 86

May 29, 2006
Melbourne
damn if no one is going i cbf going being the only car driving up there. the reason i wanted to go was to cruise up there. looks like there isnt gona be a CRUISE now

bathurst-91

Feb 27, 2006
sydney.nsw.au
Goddamn get organised ppls!

5 different people in this page of the thread alone are expressing willingness to come and yet the general consensus everyone has is. "Is anyone still going?"

raver86
otaku
toyoda
davisjd
fujiwara_tofu

And why has there only been posts by about 10 diff melbourne peeps in here? Melbourne only has 10hachis? Get some more people in here fellas! Totally do-able!

Improvedae86

Banned
Apr 27, 2006
Sunny Never Melbourne
All the old school ae86 people don't drive there cars much anymore due to the amount of DC like fags which own the cars now . Thats why numbers might be droping from normal meets of 30+ cars you couldn't even get 5 out now be them all DC fucks and all .

Rallystanza

Apr 17, 2006
Melbourne
I am always at meets and driving the clams out of my car, I am very pissed off that i cant make it due to my work, I will have to miss one.

SOmeone else will have to embarass the field with a 4AC....

DavisJD

Oct 4, 2006
Melbourne
Dont know if I'm going to go up anymore either now.

Seems like there is little interest from some of the melbourne guys, and others just wont have there cars ready.

And ive got a fair bit on over december, January so I just cant justify going.

And Improvedae86, stop knocking on AE86DC people all the time. Maybe if you actually met some of the people that attend the meets you would realise 90% of them are good guys/girls.

Improvedae86

Banned
Apr 27, 2006
Sunny Never Melbourne
sorry DavisJD i am not really into standing around in carparks at the side of a freeway trying to look like takumi :roll: If you want to hang with your mate Justin , Kawaii and all those other " guys/girls " go for it :lol: DC isnt there to be knocked its just a HUGE joke full stop .

I might go but its a very busy time of year for me in general , and a long way to go just for a few laps but if there needs to be a thrashing of DC crew and nobody is up for it i might change my mind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.