AE86 ANNUAL MEET, ROAD TRIP BITCHES !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyoda

May 24, 2006
Melbourne
ok phags of melbourne.. time to get organising for the trip up to syd for the annual meet this year !

i for one will be trailering a car up so it will be hard for me to take detour's (i.e. for a nice drive thru twisties) so things like this will need to be thought of for the route up..

is anyone else taking a trailer ?

.. jez, jay how shall we kick this off?

DRFTAE86

Apr 19, 2006
Melbourne: South East
I MAY take my car if it ever makes it back on the road, Alexia MAY be taking hers as well if she gets a new/more reliable engine in time.
So we cant confirm that we are definately coming just yet. But if we bring 1 or both 86's well be happy to follow ur trailer route. :)

Rallystanza

Apr 17, 2006
Melbourne
Luke, you can Jam your nice straight roads in your date! :p

Organise your other sik car to go somewhere other ways, we are going twisties for sure.

You in or your out?
:D

Jez

toyoda

May 24, 2006
Melbourne
u can stick ur twisties up ur bum son :p, ill be taking both up so i will be following the old in the daily. its not like we ant gonna see enough twisties when we are there !, so yea you guys can org the route u are gonna take and ill stick to my crapo route

Rallystanza

Apr 17, 2006
Melbourne
toyoda said:
u can stick ur twisties up ur bum son :p, ill be taking both up so i will be following the old in the daily. its not like we ant gonna see enough twisties when we are there !, so yea you guys can org the route u are gonna take and ill stick to my crapo route
Your kidding me right? Your not driving the tow car. So you dont need to be there....

Your gonna miss out trailer trash.

horse

Administrator
May 22, 2006
Melbourne
guys, we leaving on the friday or thursday? night? day?

who else is coming along, so far i know its Luke, Jezza, me and ben... is Chookmaster coming Jez?

toyoda

May 24, 2006
Melbourne
not sure ! thats what we all need to work out

da_horse said:
guys, we leaving on the friday or thursday? night? day?

who else is coming along, so far i know its Luke, Jezza, me and ben... is Chookmaster coming Jez?

raver 86

May 29, 2006
Melbourne
man this trip is gonna cost money. i bought my car frm sydney, havent done shit to it, am i gonna let the syd dudes see the same car as 2 years ago?? :shock: :shock:

HR Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2006
Sydney, Australia
u guys planning on arriving on friday night? at wakefield? if so check out the onsite cabins @ wakefield park website

otherwise if your heading straight to sydney there is a formula one on the princes highway at St Peters which will be quite central to everything happening and near the city also :)

http://www.formule1.com.au/detail.asp?hotdeal_id=313

its also 5 mins from my place so i can 'pick you guys up' on the way to the sunday events too

Rallystanza

Apr 17, 2006
Melbourne
Luke,

You have to first and foremost work out a way for your folks to drive your "other car" up and you come with us, your missing out on half the fun, the road trip parts are rad, let alone the driving!

Cmon!

We should btw try to organise a meet at a place, say the place where dicdrift have their meetings, so we can sit down over a couple of brews and a feed to nut out whats the plans!

Thoughts?

Jez

Status
Not open for further replies.