ADL BBQ Revival!!! 17th January

Axentrik Ae86

Oct 17, 2008
Adelaide

reinforces my love/desire to own an altezza/Beams IS200.

2010 should be a great year for the AE86 scene. i know a few that will be finished soon. hopefully mine too so i can get it out for some hills runs and meets.

Tim.duncan

Nov 11, 2008
Snowy mountains
ohh man after going on the cruise i want my ae86 back on the rd so bad!!

i was suprised with the old suby though i did not think she had it in her, was quite fun thrashing it around.

awsome day, need more of em!!

Arch

Mar 28, 2006
St Agnes, Adelaide
741 - I asked that question on the day and was told it is factory BEAMS 3SGTE...

i thought that BEAMS only came in NA, but apparently this is factory turbo with all the yamaha head work etc

Javal

Apr 13, 2008
Arch said:
741 - I asked that question on the day and was told it is factory BEAMS 3SGTE...

i thought that BEAMS only came in NA, but apparently this is factory turbo with all the yamaha head work etc
It's an SXE10 (Factory BEAMS 3SGE) as opposed to our local GXE10s (1G) or JZXE10 (2J N/A) with a custom turbo setup, all done in the motherland.

Javal

Apr 13, 2008
741 said:
Not a Tom's 280T ? That's about the closest to OEM Altezza 3SGTE I know of. Looks like HKS kit by the fins on the cooler.
I spoke to him about it at the cruise, he really doesn't know anything regarding the origin of the turbo setup, he did however mention that it doesn't look professional enough to be a 'kit'.

slide86

Oct 12, 2006
adelaide hills
it is a built engine tho......rods and forgies, so someone spent some $$ on it. running about 15 psi i think from memory with a very nice and smooth poewr delivery

chapl

Jun 14, 2006
souff aus
fark i wish i had logged into this site sooner.. would have loved to catch up with old faces. im going to check more regular.. also i have been saving loot to get another car.. migth not be road reg..but ill be having another 86 soon ;)

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
DID SOMEONE DIVIDE BY 0!?

wait a minute... the LHD (large hadron collider for those of you playing at home) is in the netherlands and its recently been fired, and now karl is coming home!

coincedence? i think not..

Dai 86

May 22, 2006
adelaide
xero said:

wait a minute... the LHD (large hadron collider for those of you playing at home) is in the netherlands and its recently been fired, and now karl is coming home!

smoke crack much bro?

Aug 14, 2007
Bergen - Norway
www.rad-GTV-ski.com
Garth said:
OMG KARL WILL BE SEEN BY HUMANS! THE WORLD WILL END!
World will not end til dec 21 2012 as predicted by ancient Aztec calender ;)

xero said:

I can neither confirm or deny any affiliation with the LHD. 8)

xero

Oct 4, 2006
northern beaches, sydney
Dai 86 said:
xero said:

smoke crack much bro?
no, just your average science nerd..