ADL BBQ Revival!!! 17th January

genkin

Okay guys, it's been way too long.

Let's organise a BBQ and hills drive for early in the new year.

I'm thinking a Saturday or Sunday would be best. So go ahead and post your preferred date, time and place and let's get this thing happening!!!

I suggest Sunday the 10th or 17th during the day. Maybe we could meet up somewhere local and cruise to a National Park or somewhere similar in the hills.

C'mon!

UPDATE

Sunday 17th January

11:00 AM

Belair National Park
($8/car)

We'll be setting up at either 'Playford Lake' or 'Government Farm' BBQ area depending on what's available. Follow the signs once you get into the park.

Gold coin donation for BBQ

Followed by hills drive

dori_86

Jul 18, 2006
Adelaide Hills
yeah im keen, as i need some motivation to get going again

lets get a date locked in ASAP so people can organise to be free so they cant bail because they "couldnt make it"

vote for Sunday 17th, semi-central spot?

what about organising some HR merch/stickers aswell?

Andy 86

Jun 12, 2006
Adelaide, SA
Sunday would work out well for me as I have to work Saturday. Belair Nat park is a good spot as there are no popo patrols through there. Either that or we could go for a northern run up to the barossa for lunch which would make a nice change from going to victor harbor.

Arch

Mar 28, 2006
St Agnes, Adelaide
Im keen!

I work saturday morning so sunday is probably best for me too, 17th sounds close enough to be soon, and far enough away for people to fit it in to their schedules.

I dont have a car tho :(

genkin

Okay, I think we should try for the 17th of January. 4 weeks away.

I'm pretty keen on the idea of having the BBQ at Belair National Park. I think there is an entry fee of about $8 per car, but the facilities are pretty good there.

Andy, the Barossa sounds great. What if we keep it close by this time. If it goes well then I'd be keen to hit up the Barossa next time (monthly meetups?)

Arch, you know you can ride shotgun if you wanna roll hachi style.

Jaidan, I'll speak to Garth and see if I can get a wad of stickers.

I know there's a few 86ers that aren't on here or don't check regularly. So let's get the word out on the street! Jan 17th!

Steve-AE86

Feb 26, 2006
Ademelaide
i might even see if i can make this one ;)

it'd be good to catch up with all the old crew, and maybe meet some of the newer guys.

for fear of depression setting in, i'll have to turn up in the VL wagooon, but meh, i'll keep up with any of you on a cruise/hills run :p

this is going to make me want another 86 :(

Steve-AE86

Feb 26, 2006
Ademelaide
HMRacing said:
id be up for an adelaide cruise. I dont have a hachi, but i do have an 03 barina... :oops:
All good mate, my VL shat it yesterday, so i'm trying to fix my mrs' 92 Barina in time...

Bustin out Barina's :p