Not too much has happened lately. I mounted the wideband gauge, havent really started wiring it up yet though.
I finally raised the front of the car today though. I did 7mm, which should bring the front roll centre up to a reasonable height.
Next Ill need to redo the wheel alignment, then Im keen to renew the rego and do some more driving.
Not much has been happening with this lately. I got another daily, so Ive had to sort out a few things on that to make it a bit more suitable.
But I will be getting a little done this weekend to start preparing for a trackday in november. Rego should also be done this week so I can finally take it for a drive again, its almost been 3 months again..
The wideband seems pretty good so far. Ive only had it idling and given a few revs so that I could play around with the datalogging, but it seems like a decent bit of gear.
The AEM software is a bit strange to get the hang of because they use the one program to display all data from any of the sensors they can supply. So theres alot of unused features to just display rpm and AFR on a single graph, but it does come out pretty nicely.
I will hopefully go for a drive later in the week and will have some better data to play with though..
I decided to take some better pictures finally. Also been driving this a little bit in preparation for raleigh. I really need to clock up some km in the next few weeks though.
I also finally fitted another muffler which should bring it down to some sort of decent limit. The the silencer in I was getting 98dba before, so im hoping to be around 90 now. I do hate how a rear muffler always make the inside so much louder, but its alot quieter outside.