adans new sensible car

medan

Nov 10, 2006
western sydney
Not too much has happened lately. I mounted the wideband gauge, havent really started wiring it up yet though.

I finally raised the front of the car today though. I did 7mm, which should bring the front roll centre up to a reasonable height.
Next Ill need to redo the wheel alignment, then Im keen to renew the rego and do some more driving.

medan

Nov 10, 2006
western sydney
haha no problem

I might treat myself if my tax return looks any good, I wouldnt mind doing a skidpan night or something seeing its only down the road too...

medan

Nov 10, 2006
western sydney
hmmm, did some more crap. The wideband is installed, just need to muck around with it and put the dash back together.
Then renew rego and then its pretty done for now.

Also, I always hated having a red car...

medan

Nov 10, 2006
western sydney
haha, my gf said something similar when i told her....except she said im a goner :p

I was going to give it a clear coat, but the satin finish metallic charoal has grown on me, Ill see how it looks in the sun tomorrow...

medan

Nov 10, 2006
western sydney
Not much has been happening with this lately. I got another daily, so Ive had to sort out a few things on that to make it a bit more suitable.
But I will be getting a little done this weekend to start preparing for a trackday in november. Rego should also be done this week so I can finally take it for a drive again, its almost been 3 months again..

The wideband seems pretty good so far. Ive only had it idling and given a few revs so that I could play around with the datalogging, but it seems like a decent bit of gear.
The AEM software is a bit strange to get the hang of because they use the one program to display all data from any of the sensors they can supply. So theres alot of unused features to just display rpm and AFR on a single graph, but it does come out pretty nicely.

I will hopefully go for a drive later in the week and will have some better data to play with though..

medan

Nov 10, 2006
western sydney
Yeah I swapped it a few years back. Im pretty sure the dude still has my old r32 sedan also...

I sorted out the rear subframe bushes on the weekend, just need to do the front when Im bothered.
No rego yet, so its just sitting in the garage, I cant wait to finally take it out again..

medan

Nov 10, 2006
western sydney
Rego has been sorted, so I get to drive the car again on the weekend finally! Ill get some decent outside pics too.
just need to pay for the greenslip and do another wheel alignment on friday..

medan

Nov 10, 2006
western sydney
You coming up to raleigh pete?

Im starting to get the car ready for its first track day in like 2 years! I hope I still know how to drive...

medan

Nov 10, 2006
western sydney
I decided to take some better pictures finally. Also been driving this a little bit in preparation for raleigh. I really need to clock up some km in the next few weeks though.

I also finally fitted another muffler which should bring it down to some sort of decent limit. The the silencer in I was getting 98dba before, so im hoping to be around 90 now. I do hate how a rear muffler always make the inside so much louder, but its alot quieter outside.