1987 Toyota Trueno GT-Apex - Black Limited

johl

May 8, 2007
brisbane
was all of this less expensive than the gold trueno badge? you'll have to start an inventory list to keep track of all the new oem stuff

Mirko

Mar 25, 2013
Australia
Know a guy who works for toyota in nz, reason bought all was cos more and more parts getting discontinued, since I bought these kouki levin parklights, front bumper and kouki trueno front bumper supposedly discontinued now..

And ya, when I saw he was parting the car I had to buy it back, felt dumb selling it but had to be done at the time so pretty stoked, close to double the power of my old Levin so should slide pretty well!

Can you get your hands on Zenki front bar blinkers?

slpery86

Apr 15, 2009
Brisbane
Ya during the week theres not many people about so great to learn but come matsuri every track is incredibly crowded.. a few japs don't care who is in front, they will just sit on your door :p great fun

slpery86

Apr 15, 2009
Brisbane
Yes Adam, soon!

Update on orange shell, decided to give up.. going to Japan changed my outlook on life completely, I'm sick of having an undriveable car, spending time collecting parts and spending lots of money for something I can't use..

Realistically due to condition, this car would take a long time and a lot of money, money I could be spending in much better ways, like having the time of my life in ebisu, or building an awesome jblood trueno for my 20v, rather than having a shell in my shed that depresses me every time I see it

So after much much thought, I've decided its not worth it, there's more to life than slaving away putting copious amounts of money into something you can't use or enjoy, as it sits it already owes me 15k, and its still nothing

Its sad, cos I've become obsessed with blacklimited, I really really want to own one, but this one is not a good starting point, maybe one day..

:'(

slpery86

Apr 15, 2009
Brisbane
Also, after the amount of hate mail I've received :p I'd just like to say, unless you've seen the shell you can't really have an opinion, my mates who've come and seen it have said don't waste your time, but I'm stubborn, just took a while to realise they were right