Search results

1. Rallystanza

Front struts

I've got a set complete with brakes in Melbourne. Could use e-go to ship as they are cheap as. I sent gearbox from Melbourne to perth last week, 4 days and it was $32. Let me know if you're interested.
  2. Rallystanza

Headlights - Aus Spec Sprinter

I have one side, in Melbourne. Grill clip sections are gone as can be seen in pics. $85 posted $
  3. Rallystanza

4age blacktop 20v setup

I will be selling my entire running blacktop setup. Very good package including gearbox, exhaust and everything. One of the best, if not the best setups I've seen. I'm only selling as I've had an f20c sitting there for ages waiting to go in. Pm if interested.
  4. Rallystanza

Levin Headlights, grill, and corner lights

I can get the lights including corner lamps new for you. I got some for myself. Not cheap but not that expensive. Pm me if you're interested.
  5. Rallystanza

Stain's "Days off work"

Best of luck up there man, I am coming up, if Jetstar lets me, next wednesday, intending to go to Port Douglas but I dunno whats going to happen. I hope you and all you know pull through ok! Best of luck.
  6. Rallystanza

AE86, 4AGE Bits. (JDM Sideskirts, AE111 Parts, ECU)

I take it the Power FC is to suit JDM 16 Valve yeah not 20 Valve?
  7. Rallystanza

Otaku's AE86 Build-up

Well done Harley!
  8. Rallystanza

HR Annual 2009 [SYDNEY : Oct 24-25] Touge & BBQ

Will organise deposit asap, sorry for the delay.
  9. Rallystanza

HR Annual 2009 [SYDNEY : Oct 24-25] Touge & BBQ

Finally Im in, Back again.
  10. Rallystanza

HR Swap meet! - Sunday 10th May 2009

First meet for my car I just finished, well sorta finished...! Should be good, thanks for organising it 8)
  11. Rallystanza

HR Swap meet! - Sunday 10th May 2009

So my car is now on the road. Needs to be run in (rebuilt bt20) so I need to get it out! Brimbank park is good. Maybe a couple of weekends after Easter is done and dusted?
  12. Rallystanza

carbon parts

Yer PM me too. :x
  13. Rallystanza

fuses.... 3 fuses

Are you after the standard ones? Yellow and pink? You can get them ou of an AE82 with a GE, dunno about 4AC ones as the loom I have was out of a Twinky. Is this what your asking about?
  14. Rallystanza

nothing

PM above was sent for me Beau, Im in need of a blacktop Crank. Hook me up? Jez
  15. Rallystanza

brake help

Sounds like you should upgrade the master whether that is the problem or not, it will help. Grab one out of a non ABS R32 Skyliner. Easy fit, bolts up and lines can b made to reach. But also make sure you have bled the system properly, also ensure the calipers are installed on the correct...
  16. Rallystanza

HR Fujiwara_ToFu's Old School BBQ Meet! - 21 Dec 2008

Good work on the turnout from everyone! Thanks again to Harley, Jay and anyone else that helped organise/cook again. Hope the food was good, I had to bail early to get the girlfriend's little brother home, he loved it! Look forward to not having my sprinter at the next one. Even better...
  17. Rallystanza

sold!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you come with the car sex chops?
  18. Rallystanza

fiberglass and carbon hatches

Seems odd that you can find time to do this stuff Richard but its taken you almost all year to send a clock surround to me...? You keep saying you have no time and no license.... Whats the new excuse then?
  19. Rallystanza

Damos Kouki Trueno

I love a nice neat one that hasn't been pigged up. Good work Damo, look forward to the progress.
  20. Rallystanza

Otaku's AE86 Build-up

Great news Harley! Who is responsible? It can't be you, surely! :P I suppose it will be ready for the weekend now? :D