Search results

1. Rallystanza

Corona ST141 Avante rear brakes

Gday all, I'm chasing the rear disc brake setup from a St141 Corona Avante (live axle version) I don't need discs or pads but I need all the hardware. Prefer in Melbourne but will accept from anywhere. Let me know what you hoarders have out there Jez
  2. Rallystanza

Blacktop ECU

Hi guys, I need an AE111 Blacktop 20V ECU and I need it as soon as. Please let me know if you can help, Jez
  3. Rallystanza

212mm 4AGE Flywheel!

Hey all, I need a 4AGE 212 or 215mm flywheel, however you look at it. May consider a lightened one if the price is right. Tell me what you got. Thanks! Jez
  4. Rallystanza

AE86 JDM REAR BAR

Hey guys, I need a very mint or near mint or new, AE86 JDM rear bar without the numberplate lights init. Its a must as I have brand new redlines and every other light on the car but this is required to suit the new rear end. Its gotta be very good condition. Let me know if you have...
  5. Rallystanza

RWD 4AGE Alternator mounts.

Hi guys, Im chasing some RWD 4AGE top and bottom alternator mounts. WIll pay for post if necessary. Please let meknow if you have some or know of some. Thanks.
  6. Rallystanza

WTB: [VIC] Tidy AE86, stock or stockish preferable.

Gday guys, Well im going to attempt to transplant all the goodies from the sprinter I got written off in, into a new car. I am after a nice clean and tidy AE86 preferably in Vic but interstate may be considered. Have cash waiting, will pay appropriate money for appropriate car...
  7. Rallystanza

Tidy AE86, mostly standard would be good

Gday guys, Well im going to attempt to transplant all the goodies from the sprinter I got written off in, into a new car. I am after a nice clean and tidy AE86 preferably in Vic but interstate may be considered. Have cash waiting, will pay appropriate money for appropriate car. Pm...
  8. Rallystanza

The Sprinter that saved my life. PICS!

Basically a head on collision. My back is fucked, poor love got a blood nose from airbag. I spent last night in hospital on morphiene and with a brace on my neck. Car is fucken totalled. Even broke water outlet off head! Engine is on the piss. I dunno what to do now. This was the...
  9. Rallystanza

AE86 PS ARMS

For sale: AE86 Power steering arms/steering knuckles Condition: Perfect, only 5000km old Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: This would be up there for one of the best mods I ever did to my SPrinter. Adds heaps more lock and responsiveness. Can't tell you how good they were...
  10. Rallystanza

AE86 Rear end. KAAZ 2 way disc to disc WITH PICS NOW!

For sale:AE86 T series (T18) rear end. T series 4.1 centre (only 50,000kms old when i got it), New KAAZ 2 way LSD fitted, new diff bearings and seals, new axle bearings, new 280mm slotted corona brake conversion, new pads, calipers rebuilt all 5000km's ago. Will also come with T18 rear half...
  11. Rallystanza

Tokiko HTS front coilovers and tokiko hts rears with springs

Hi there, I am looking for interest to buy my suspension setup out of my car at the moment. Many people in Vic can attest to the way this setup works, this car with fucked out 4AC left all for dead at many cruises through the black spur and surrounding roads. Front Coilovers (modified...
  12. Rallystanza

Not for SALE, sorry

Withdrawn
  13. Rallystanza

GOOD quality Flares?

Gday. I will be needing some flares for my car some time in the near future. They will need to be about 30-40mm at this stage and be fucken strong. Must also be good and as little torana style as possible. I hat ethe bolt holes. If need be i am willing to fill them in. Ideas and...
  14. Rallystanza

R33 GTST 4 pots

Ok guys, I know this really is a nissan forum so im asking here. I need R33 4 piston calipers. Thanks, Jez
  15. Rallystanza

4A bits and pieces, M-W* bellhousing, manifolds, TVIS.....

Hey Guys a few bits here. Bigport FWD inlet manifold. Great condition. Will be sold bare. Perfect for RWD conversion. $50 4AGE A/C compressor. Works as per lastr owner, I have never used it. $10 4AGE PS pump as is. Good condition and works. $20 4AGE Cam Gears. Good nick. $25...
  16. Rallystanza

RX7 Calipers, green stuff pads, kevlar pads

Gday guys, need to offload this stuff. No longer required. RX7 4 Piston calipers Series 4. Perfect condition, just been rebuilt and never used since includes brand new never been used EBC green stuff pads to suit. Excellent upgrade for sprinter. $450 AUDI A3 turbo rotors machined down...
  17. Rallystanza

Rallystanza's sandlasted spit roast

Okay Guys, This is the first members ride thread for my car, I hope you all like it! Okay, I bought this 1984 model Aus Delivered AE86 Sprinter about 3 years ago for $2000. Body was as it is now, although i have had the bonnet and front right guead repaired. I also changed to a Kouki front...
  18. Rallystanza

Levin Bonnet

Hey Guys. Needed badly, Levin Bonnet in melb. Thanks guys, Please help me. Im poor too, Jez