Search results

1. mirandadrift

Need Haltech Help

Distibuter wires and igniter wires and a injecter harness.. I will know when i get there. "Two days" Its just a BIT TOO HOT to do anything.
  2. mirandadrift

Monthly meet up guys?

This is the only one that i use, dont like shirt lifters IM DEDICATED TO THIS ONE I want a sticker too please. More like KE70 DRIVING club anyway.
  3. mirandadrift

Possible Ecu options (Non-Standalone)

Try getting yours re maped, I have a small port 100kw AE93 re maped fueltronics ECU. It give around 10kw extra Might wanna swap or sell it soon.
  4. mirandadrift

Need Haltech Help

I Got this Haltech E6A ECU (never used) with no igniter, wana put it on me 100kw small port. Any one can help me please...... :x
  5. mirandadrift

Cooling techniques

With the 100kw RWD water pump setup what pump pully and what crank pully do i need.
  6. mirandadrift

Clucth ideas please.

Go the extreme yet to try tho. :lol:
  7. mirandadrift

Cooling the smallport

I have most the stuff now Paul and Rod at ADELAIDE JAP have helped heaps with parts. I also got a detail pic of the front part of the water pump system with part numbers from the toyota around the corner. Try yours you never no. :wink:
  8. mirandadrift

Clucth ideas please.

i got the extreme clutch + chromoly flywheel. I will give pics when rady to bolt in. It cosst me $875
  9. mirandadrift

Clucth ideas please.

Im on to an extreme just depends on price they never got back to me.
  10. mirandadrift

Cooling the smallport

I got hold of a rwd water pump plus backing plate and i am picking up a rwd alternater + bracket i dont no what else i need.
  11. mirandadrift

Cooling the smallport

What do i do with the water pump on my smallport motor as it is different from the sprinter cooling system.
  12. mirandadrift

Clucth ideas please.

Whats a good Exedy clutch type to get to go between my t50 and 100kw smallport. Whats a good flywheel to fit as well. :?
  13. mirandadrift

Intake Manifold ISSUES

The t3 adaptor is heaps expensive but looks good That makes sense my friend had a dodgy cut shut done and had probs and thats why. I will ring the person tomorrow thats doing mine unless its like that i wont take it to that cheep level. :) Cheers for the help fellow hachi drivers :lol:
  14. mirandadrift

Intake Manifold ISSUES

Can i use the quad throttles off a 20v and convert them i do have a aftermarket computer. Im thinken my only option is cut and shutten the orig manifold. :|
  15. mirandadrift

Intake Manifold ISSUES

Does the AE86, RWD, big port, intake manifold fit the AE92 100Kw motor. :cry: Or any ideas. :idea:
  16. mirandadrift

what to do what to do...with my head

Try a 0.8mm metal head gasket, that way its safe for future mods.
  17. mirandadrift

How to differentiate between 4A-GZE models?

Dont forget weired things can happen in JAPAN. HA
  18. mirandadrift

Interior door handle replacements?

Where do you buy them new. LOVE the chrome.
  19. mirandadrift

WOW chrome on the outside thats FUCKEN sick match my chrome motor bike type side revision mirrors heaps good i`m stoked. Not what i needed but i will use that info anyway cheers for that, chrome is the shit. :x :x
  20. mirandadrift

Thanks fellas i just wanted to know if there are any options replacing the standard brown type interior ones got rid of the trim easy enough. By the way BROWN and SILVER dont really match that well. THANKS for your help.