Search results

1. ae86sprinta

WTB: S-Series diff (VIC)

Hey guys i'm after a cheap stock ADM diff for my ae86 just want a stockie for now to get it back on the road. Any help would be great.
  2. ae86sprinta

Tampered Motorsport Time Attacks

There Are 2 Tampered Motorsport Days Coming up they are: April 27th at Winton Motor Raceway. Entry Fee $140 May 17th at Wakefield Park Entry Fee $160 Tampered Motorsports is run by one of the winton motor raceway co-ordinators. the time attacks are exactly that for more...
  3. ae86sprinta

Tampered Motorsport Time Attack: Wakefield Park. May 17th

Tampered Motorsports is run by one of the winton motor raceway co-ordinators. the time attacks are exactly that for more information go to www.tamperedmotorsport.com Tampered Motorsport returns to Wakefield Park for another Track Day. Following the success of the Easter Day we have...
  4. ae86sprinta

WTB - AE86 Chassis Rails

i am after a pair of Sprtinter Chassis rails either that or an old front cut that someone no longer needs. thanks.
  5. ae86sprinta

WTB - Aussie front bumper

chasing a front bumper as well.
  6. ae86sprinta

WTB - headlights and parkers

i am after either passenger side headlight and parker or a full set of headlights and parkers. doesn't worry me to much whether they are ADM or JDM.
  7. ae86sprinta

Winton BP Midland / Pedders No Bull Sprint Series Round 5

The last Round of the winton sprint series is on saturday the 17th of november. this is a great way to go racing for minimal amount of money and maximum track time. check out www.wintonmotorraceway.com.au for more details. licences are available on the day for about 50 bucks. good...
  8. ae86sprinta

info on what suspension to get for circuit work.

i am after some advice on what suspension mods i should do for 90% circuit work and mybe 10% drifting so i can at least have a crack at it. i am going to do the coil over set up on the front but not sure what shocks and springs/spring rates to get. and want just springs and shocks under...
  9. ae86sprinta

chris' NA track car

hey everybody my name is chris i bought this hachi pretty much as is in september last year haven't done anything major to it myself just tidying up Engine: 4age 16 valve out of ae92 TRD head TRD Valves and springs extractors GT Four Celica Injectors Wade Cams (not sure how big but...