Search results

1. fergo308

Speedo drive gear options

Hi all, I'm trying to work out which setup is closest to correct for 4.778:1 diff gears in the speedo drive. ADM T50's run a 6 tooth gear on the output shaft,and a 20 tooth gear on the speedo drive,for a 3.9:1 diff. (3.3 turns of the shaft for one of the speedo drive) JDM T50's run a 6...
  2. fergo308

[FS] Lexus LS430 2004 (Sydney)

Hi all, I'm looking to sell my Lexus LS430 sedan. It's a 2004 build,with 136,000km on the clock. This car was the lexus flagship model,and has everything that opens and shuts. Full black leather interior,sat nav,6cd in dash stacker,sunroof,electric everything,including reclining rear seats...
  3. fergo308

The 'Who's good?' thread

So, many of us have been at this for a while now,and we've had both good and bad experiences with workshops,online traders and parts places. The purpose of this thread is to list places that you have frequented PERSONALLY in the past,and would be willing to refer to others as being good to...
  4. fergo308

WTB: Zenki JDM Driver's seat

Hi all, I'm after a red/brown Zenki JDM driver's seat. Please post what you have and what you're after for it. Am happy to organise freight pickup if necessary. Regards, Justin...
  5. fergo308

AE86 + General parts for sale - SYDNEY

Hi all, I have the following for sale: *Bee Racing Aero mirrors to suit AE86. - Trial fitted only,freshly painted in VW Black magic mica. Manual mirror,fitted to genuine Toyota sail panels,direct bolt-in. These are FRP,and extremely light. $200 -SOLD *Zaklee Clear plastic timing...
  6. fergo308

Fuel system options

Hi all, I'm trying to work out what my best option is for getting a fuel tank back into my project car. It had a JDM EFI tank in it previously which had likely never been flushed since new,so it had a lovely layer about a quarter of an inch deep of mud and crap across it's bottom,as well as...
  7. fergo308

AE86 NEW Windscreen - Sydney

Hi all, I have a spare AE86 windscreen sitting here that I bought for a mate's car before we had a falling out... Laminated glass,never been fitted,still in the plastic. $100. Can get more after this one goes for $120 each as I have a mate who works at O'brien's.. Pickup only,will...
  8. fergo308

Fergo308's AE86 Project car

Hi all, A few of you may know me from AE86DC,or possibly even from many years ago on Toymods. Here's a few details on the AE86 project car I've been building on and off for the last twelve years. I've had three others in my posession in the meantime,along with many other daily drivers that...