Search results

1. horse

HR stickers

not sure if bot but seems like he's just doing a google search and putting a biz up that can do it. please confirm if correct brofft.
  2. horse

Toyota 86 ZN6 Official Mods Thread

I prefer this turbo kit from Castle Hill Exhaust, neater and also ready for E85. http://www.performancegarage.com.au/blog/vid-turbo-flex-fuel-86
  3. horse

Cruise & BBQ - 29/07/12

Sorry guys, no can escape work Sunday :(
  4. horse

Report New Forums Errors and Bugs Here

lol. we used to do that at uni as well, or target some random in your tutorial. and just send them junk. Then they removed it :( one time we did it to a mate as the tutor was walking around to check their code. PANICFACE!
  5. horse

fixed it for you. I ran a script a while back that should have fixed it for all but i guess scripts aren't flawless.
  6. horse

HR 'Stealth' & 'Bright' Logotype Hoodies - A Few Left!

Two lists, Stealth and Bright. Delete your name off the Bright list if you wish to cancel or add xx next to your name if you would like to wait. If you want to get another stealth instead put your name at the end of the stealth list. Garth I'm still keen on the bright one even if we have to...
  7. horse

Cruise & BBQ - 29/07/12

interested, will try to see if i can get out of work :)
  8. horse

HR 'Stealth' & 'Bright' Logotype Hoodies - A Few Left!

1. Garth - Stealth - Medium 2. Garth - Bright - Medium 3. Ant - Stealth - XL 4. Delazy - Stealth - Large 5. Jinxd - Stealth - Medium 6. Johl - Stealth - Medium 7. Genkin - Stealth - Medium 8. GTV_86 - Stealth - Large 9. GTV_86 - Bright - Large 10. evil86 - Steath - Medium 11. evil86 - Bright -...
  9. horse

Garth's Trueno GTV... Now BEAMS Powered!

just FD3S brakes? i think you should go bigger :D
  10. horse

Pro_k Motorsport - April special - $660 (Updated 12/4/10)

Pro_k isn't on the forum much but he definitely checks his emails! I'm actually getting a Caldina through him at the moment, just waiting for Easter to be over with so it can arrive :D
  11. horse

Victoria 86 Owners!!!!

the thing is GOR sucks these days cos every fucken tourist wants to drive along there at 40 fucken km/h to just take in the view. the only good times to go are during the week when most people are at work.
  12. horse

Otaku's AE86 Build-up

so how'd it go?
  13. horse

Ressurecting a car after storage

dump oil and filter, replace with something simple. take out sparks plugs and check if they're still ok, pour a bit of new oil down each cylinder (teaspoon) and let it sit for a bit. Refit plugs and leads remove EFI Fuse hand crank the the engine let it sit for 10 mins crank engine until oil...
  14. horse

Delazy, click this button on the right of the editing toolbar. The new forum software has an in built ability to show your formatting in realtime which is good and bad. Click the button to switch between modes :)
  15. horse

Welcome to the new HR Discussion Forums!

press home button on keyboard lol. Will see what we can do for you mate :)
  16. horse

image hosting still hasn't been enabled yet. Just use a photobucket for now as we're still working on that aspect. Cheers Huy
  17. horse

I think Red is unread, Black is you posted in, Grey is you have read. That'll be something Garth or Mike can clarify I don't touch the front end :P but more importantly, SEARCH NOW WORKS!!!!
  18. horse

can you get him to try again Adam? ta
  19. horse

richard have you cleared your cookies and cache yet? we made some changes to that the other day. :)
  20. horse

Ideas

Thanks Richard, we'll look into the similies, not sure why it's not showing up. RE the other design stuff, we'll see what we can do, but for now there are a few other bugs to iron out :)