Search results

1. Powerbite

F series diff

Yeah I'm aware of that, mounts aren't an issue but shortening I can't do so I'm looking for Mark 2 one or previously shortened YR22 one aha And I wouldn't say the Mark 2 ones are THAT rare, they are still kicking around, just the 2 I came across where missing an axel and the other they wanted...
  2. Powerbite

F series diff

After a F series diff, built or stock Has to be standard S/T series length (1410 from memory?) as I have zero room for it too be wider In Tasmania but happy to pay for freight Cheers, James
  3. Powerbite

Dress Shoes for Driving

I wear leather vans authentics, have all the makings off a dress shoe without the raised sole.
  4. Powerbite

To Panda or not to panda

Panda red is always a classic if you want to pay someone to put in the hard work and get it right, otherwise white or silver /w black bars
  5. Powerbite

To Panda or not to panda

This, so many people don't realise it's actually the side moulds that make the panda pattern.
  6. Powerbite

PETE'S 86 Goodness

Can we all take a moment to appreciate GoPros? :lol:
  7. Powerbite

AE86 Image Appreciation Thread

Driftworks AE86 is looking the goods!
  8. Powerbite

Turbo 86 Tassie Represented *body work complete fresh paint*

Grabbed this before work today, car looks tops - no doubt that Tassie is always produces the goods!
  9. Powerbite

Ae86 bolt in cage

Basically after a bolt in cage - I'd go weld in if I didn't want to use it as a weekender aswell Pretty set on a 6 point through dash, but will look at 4/5 point half cages Not interested in 6 point round dash Has to be able to post to Tassie, this is my main issue :( Hit us up with what...
  10. Powerbite

AE86 Image Appreciation Thread

Probably been posted, but damn
  11. Powerbite

AE86 rear seat bracket

I have some somewhere mate, ill take a look for you. Do you need the bolts aswell as the brackets?