Search results

1. Chad

please get on board

Hi All please support an old AE86 owner- me, I have been working on a car/trackcars classifieds website for the last 12 months. driverscars.com.au Now its finished , we are now starting our marketing campaign to open with a draw to in $500 just for advertising your car on our side free...
  2. Chad

Otaku's AE86 Build-up

Harley give me a call on 0405 439 170, lost your number on iphone backup, Chad
  3. Chad

HR GoKart Champion Returns with his new GTS

all good, The guns have shrunk over the last five years lol
  4. Chad

will check it up, might see you on the 10th, nearly locked in...
  5. Chad

Wow it's been awhile since been back on the forums, well this is my new daily drive, totally happy to be back in a drivers car, the 86 is such a pleasure to drive!! http://flic.kr/p/ffdHd3 couldn't get the image button to Except my URL :headshake:
  6. Chad

sold!!!!!!!!!!!

deposit taken
  7. Chad

sold!!!!!!!!!!!

bump
  8. Chad

sold!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumps fags
  9. Chad

PETE'S 86 Goodness

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick photos pete! last one rocks, good work u little slut lol
  10. Chad

chads 1985 levin GTV Apex

i know mate but i think its time for me to but a house! so the toys have to go :( digi cam ute siiiick
  11. Chad

Otaku's AE86 Build-up

harley with that list you could have it on the road in a month! or 6 months lol
  12. Chad

hey pete she's still for sale just enjoying driving and giving the love that she wants! anyway i might as well as its hard selling a good car there's days everyone is thinks the end of the world doom doom! we all are going to lose our jobs overnight and eat food out of rubbish bins and smoke...
  13. Chad

the show car siiiiick! lol
  14. Chad

Longchamp XR4's full set SOLD

i will buy yours wheel if you can bet me gokarting haha p.s hire karts! :P
  15. Chad

sold!!!!!!!!!!!

i should have clean all the jdm muk along time ago but the car has been sitting in the garage getting dusty anyway. almost thinking about keeping but this year i want to buy a house!
  16. Chad

sold!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Chad

sold!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Chad

sold!!!!!!!!!!!

any offers?? and i have a girlfriend so if u fags think im going to take some loving for my car lol
  19. Chad

PURCHASED - Wanted AE86 Brisbane

just 2 treads down from your wanted ae86 :P http://www.hachiroku.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4667 chad
  20. Chad

december monthly meet.

20th is no good for me peeps, i will be down in Melb's can we move the dec meet to jan?? :P