Search results

1. xero

[NSW] pair sportmaxx skidders 15x8 +15

Pair Sportmaxx 513s (I think) 15x8 +15 offset re001 tyres ~70% tread wear left 4x114/4x100 these were pretty much the only pair left after lisa's car was BBQ'd to a crisp... Located Sydney, Northern beaches Prefer pick up, but can post at buyers expense (pack and send is nearby) $300 ono...
  2. xero

SSR wheels are bringing back formula and revserse mesh!!

in news just to hand that will excite many of you SSR will be re-releasing formula and reverse mesh wheels in 2014!! ill link details when i get home as im at work... pretending to work...
  3. xero

meet up + special guest - POSTPONED

Had to postpone for the moment due to a similar event to the below:
  4. xero

Kungfu pandas crazy build thread of awesome.

So, about 15mins ago I get a picture msg from Ben. So what? You say, nothing special there... well last time he sent me a picture msg it was pic of his turbo engine, this time not so much. No this time it's bens car with a tube frame front end... ... then nek minit 1uz in place of turbo...
  5. xero

Stolen Sprinter Parts Wyong NSW

taken from toymods. some of you cennie coast or newy boys know who this might be?
  6. xero

trackday with toymods 9th november

hey gents there is a trackday with the toymods guys on the 9th november, i will be in attendance and im hoping a few of you other guys can make it down as well! details: http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/cruises-events/76781-wakefield-park-track-day-friday-9th-november.html
  7. xero

thursday night meet 9th aug to meet our taswegian friends!

hey gents, so delazy and a few other of the taswegians are coming up for WTAC on the friday and saturday so i thought id have a little get together and drive like last time. nothing crazy all informal, have a chat, talk shit, look at cars then go for a run somewhere. thinking of taking in a...
  8. xero

sunday drive 20/5 who is keen

i was chatting to steve (FKN16V) last night and he has the weekend off from work the 20/5 and is keen for a drive. is anyone else keen to come along. its just going to be a simple drive most likely north. meet at thornleigh maccas on the cumberland hwy/pennant hills rd at 10am and then go from...
  9. xero

HR Annual 2011 [TASMANIA : Nov 18-21] TAS-mania!

commence watching this space. yes boys and girls we are going to head to tasmania for our annual this year! it will be one epic driving trip and will be a little bit longer than previous annuals due to "shipping" constraints. basics will be drive down friday the 18th nov, and get the boat...
  10. xero

adams cooking show!! yaaaaaaaaaayy!!

im going to attempt to put up reciepes and things i have cooked at least once a day. the HR sub (or FSB sub, depends on what forum you read this on) ingredients: woolies sizzle steaks chicken cheese nandos peri peri marinade (not sauce, MARINADE) half baguette (i prefer woolies bakery...
  11. xero

epic bathurst race weekend!

photo time!
  12. xero

AE86 t-shirts

hello boys an girls, in my general internetz trawling i came across this: http://www.storenvy.com/products/66140-toyota-corolla-levin-generations-shirt needless to say my order is on its way!
  13. xero

AE86's will be returning to the mountain...

...well one AE86 anyway. at easter time this year i will be racing at mt panorama for a regularity event. it will be full circuit, friday, saturday and sunday! will try and wrangle a vid camera and post vids and pics and shit.
  14. xero

for sale: JDM dash, seat belts

got this stuff for sale, located in sydney, northern beaches. pick up or post at buyers expense. PM me or call/sms 0415249207 prices are negotiable, so feel free to throw me an offer worst i can say is no... JDM kouki pin stripe dash $150 brown ADM seatbelts $25 the pair
  15. xero

for sale: converted smallport intake, dizzy, radiator,

got this stuff for sale, located in sydney, northern beaches. pick up or post at buyers expense. PM me or call/sms 0415249207 prices are negotiable, so feel free to throw me an offer worst i can say is no... smallport (grey plug) distributor, excellant condition includes cap and rotor...
  16. xero

ADM brakes and MA61 brakes

got his stuff for sale, located in sydney pick or post at buyers expense. PM me or call/sms 0415249207 prices are negotiable, so feel free to throw me an offer worst i can say is no... ADM 13" alloy wheel with tyre $20 CARBING front strut brace, excellant condition. never fitted to my...
  17. xero

ANNUAL road trip info and meeting point

righto those of you coming on the road trip to SA post in here and this is what you will need to know. - fill the tank - bring some sort of snacks to eat along the way. i dont mean a whole esky (beau im looking in your direction) just a couple of thinks like snakes or chips or some thing...
  18. xero

304 deg cam issue

i have a tomei 304 deg 11mm lift intake cam which when trying to fit is fouling on the head itself due to the duration. i also have a 296 deg 10.5mm exhaust cam that DOES NOT foul on the head. so it seems the issue is that extra 0.5mm lift. options: find smaller 10.5mm lift cam, at similar...
  19. xero

HR Annual 2010 [ADELAIDE : Oct 23-24] RADelaide!

yep we are going to adelaide! i am really looking forward to this. after the awesome time we had in brisbane and the road trip, this should be a great event. so all you people keen to go, get moving and we will get some numbers sorted and where we are gonna stay. TRACK ATTACK! We...
  20. xero

short notice, but heading to wakefield tuesday 25th may

so yeah, got the day off as a "sick day" and going to wakefield. there is supposedly a few hoooooonnnnnnduuuuuhh nubs going down so my plan was to get in there and stir up shit. its $100? for the day (+50 for wakers licence for 12mths if you dont have cams) and fuel and time etc...