Search results

1. Beau

Wolverine - La Viva Hate BUILT

This car is no more. Thanks all!
  2. Beau

[FS] Good AE86 Stuff!!

Items: 1. Gilly/Madhouse adjustable rose jointed trailing arms/4 link in good condition. 2. Cusco strut brace, non adjustable, strut tops painted black. - WILL NOT FIT KE70/AE71 3. Gilly/Madhouse Panhard Rod Adjustable and rose jointed. 4. Tubular LCA's and castor rods, fully...
  3. Beau

Thanks for making this harder guys. Pretty sure i'll be buying another ae86
  4. Beau

Some more pics! I love the ones where the hatch is off looks bad ass..
  5. Beau

Couple pics ive found so far from Yesterday. I drove horribly, cause i got to keep in the first session and crashed the car, tore the rear tire off its bead and had some alignment issues, but once that was fixed it was alright, snapped the hatch lid, completely tore off, according to my mates...
  6. Beau

Thanks guys. Took the car out for a skid on Friday night on a wet pan (super gay), wasnt to bad the car went along with no issues besides a coil lead popping off on the last session. Also got this in the car now from Fix Me Garage. Going to Wakefield this Sunday with the crew...
  7. Beau

JDM coupe track slut

I didnt get past the tits. I just started looking at sex swings. Yer 5% is the go'er probs where your tuner will set it, super easy to do it if you wanna put your mind at easy
  8. Beau

JDM coupe track slut

And what is it on idle? Like 5%? Give me a couple minutes i wanna look this up, different engine but i had a kinda same issue when i was starting my car for the first time, i just had to postion the tps in the throttle correctly. this might make you feel better in the mean time
  9. Beau

JDM coupe track slut

I dont know heaps about Beams at all, but whats the TPS set at? and whats your fuel trim set at?
  10. Beau

Some pictures by Matthew Mead. (aka Motordriven.com)
  11. Beau

JDM coupe track slut

silly statement, but double check you the filter is around the wrong way?
  12. Beau

brass from memory could be wrong
  13. Beau

Oh yer knew i forgot something. each feed line has its own alloy -8 fuel filter
  14. Beau

hair spray
  15. Beau

Photo: So did some work today, car is booked in for the tuners this Wednesday so just basically finishing off all the little things. Stuff done today. - Secure all fuel lines down. - New studs and nuts for turbo, new gasket for dump pipe. - Fitted rad/engine cover thingy - fitted...
  16. Beau

Tyres fitted. Wasnt that a fun adventure. Rock up at tyre shop, the guy sees me coming and is like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKKKKKKKKENNNNN WAY MAN! Got em to fit em and then i took em home. He is like there is NOOOOO way bro. I said settle down guido watch this. BOOM! Vid...
  17. Beau

Hachi Levin - Ugly on the outside

Red bull, sluts, slayer and coke gets cars built
  18. Beau

Nah i just put em on for when i go down George St slicks are hecktik
  19. Beau

back together. Dori tires and tune this week.
  20. Beau

JDM coupe track slut