Search results

1. ach_66

PETE'S 86 Goodness

Lookin Sweet Pete!!! Sorry I couldn't get there today. Was a busy day. Looks like you have things well under control...
  2. ach_66

Phuoc's EL machino

I think he means your spacers look like slip on type with extended studs, as opposed to bolt on spacers with their own studs. Correct me if I'm wrong...
  3. ach_66

Conrads 87 GTV - BEAMS, Multipoint Cage, AP Brakes, Brides..

Holy shit, I almost wee myself when I see an update to this car. Looking good.. Keep em coming!
  4. ach_66

PETE'S 86 Goodness

Members Ride Thread has been far too stagnant lately. I reckon you should give us an update to resurrect the Forum Pete! What's been goin on?! This thing ready to hit the black stuff again yet?
  5. ach_66

Go one piece Tailshaft or 2 piece??? That is the question

I have a one piece in mine if you want a look Pete. It does start to get harmonic at about 120km/h. I reckon its out of balance, more than being a one vs two piece thing though. It doesn't bother me much, cause I don't do much freeway driving. What speeds do you get up to doing you hill...
  6. ach_66

PETE'S 86 Goodness

Well Done Pete!! Thought you must have been back by now. How was the trip?
  7. ach_66

Ryan's Red Levin

That is an awesome photo!
  8. ach_66

Off to the USA

Have a good one Pete!
  9. ach_66

NBU's Levin

Gotta luv harassing EVO's! Keep up the good work.
  10. ach_66

Az's Golden Nugget

Yeah, mine are J-Blood too, and agree completely with your comment about the skirt line. I guess some guys like the look of a skirt hitched up a bit at the rear.......:lol:
  11. ach_66

Az's Golden Nugget

Cheers Ped, I assume you mean the rear bumper pods/skirts. I've always liked em too. I've heard plenty don't. Party Pete had some moulds made from them, his turned out sweet. Send him a pm if your interested.
  12. ach_66

Az's Golden Nugget

Cheers man! No worries dude. I'm still around. Just been pretty busy with sh@t around the house and work. But otherwise its life as usual.
  13. ach_66

AE86 Notchback NZ

Lookin sweeeet!
  14. ach_66

Az's Golden Nugget

Talk about peer pressure ;oP Yeah ok, probably is about time. Belated update. Had the car off the road over Chrissy for a few weeks to try fix a few niggling issues before rego, and install a couple of pretty bits. 1. Removed Radiator, stripped the timing covers off to install new cam...
  15. ach_66

AE86 Notchback NZ

I stand by my previous statement. Until you've driven on R1R's you will not know any better. Sorry can't help with your idling issue.
  16. ach_66

Pete's 86 take two

Bout time. Wondered what was doing with this!
  17. ach_66

Adam's Ol' Red - retune and update p34

Good to see you takin it up to the new kid on the block Adam! Well done. Stupid officials, some people need to justify their existence, just to piss off the rest of us.
  18. ach_66

AE86 Notchback NZ

Fair enough... http://www.toyotires.com.au/all-tyres/proxes-r1r Interestingly they don't offer any sizes to suit 14's.. boo!
  19. ach_66

PETE'S 86 Goodness

Loving the blue! Goes with your NUTS!
  20. ach_66

AE86 Notchback NZ

Sorry to poo poo your tyre selection but do you self a favour, get rid of the T1R's and replace with Toyo R1R's. Long story short, my 86 was accidentally fitted with brand new T1R's recently, when I left the tyre shop (on wet roads) my car had F#ck all grip, less grip in fact than my shagged...