Search results

1. ach_66

15inch Tyre Width

Hey guys, Looking for some advice, I'm wondering what width tyre i should go for for 'grip' track days. The car is also used as a daily, so the tyres need to stay sensible to fit normal driving suspension positions. Just wondering whats the widest that will fit, happy to lose some steering...
  2. ach_66

2011 Muscle Car Masters 86's

Hey Guys and Girls, Some Pic's from today, Enjoy!
  3. ach_66

Trust FMIC, Radiator Bottles FS - NCL

Trust FMIC, Radiator Over Flow Bottles- NCL Hey all, up for sale are the following: TRUST FMIC, was fitted to my 86. And will bolt straight back into one using factory threaded holes (Core measures 500x300x70) $100 ADM Radiator Over Flow Bottle, $20 Random Radiator...
  4. ach_66

86 Seats & Interior Bits FS - NCL

Seats & Interior Bits For Sale - NCL Hey all, up for sale are the following: GReddy Trust Boost Guage, About Dia 60mm, $40 86 Rear Seats, Tan and Brown, make an offer. Want them gone Some Interior Plastics, make an offer. Want them gone. Blue Rear Side Trims/Cards...
  5. ach_66

MA61's FS - NCL

MA61's For Sale - NCL Full set of 4 - 14"x7" MA61 Supra rims, complete with centre caps, very good original condition. Minor gutter rash. They have tyres, two of are skidders (badly worn on one side), the other two have probably 50 to 40% tread $450. Would be happy to swap these for a...
  6. ach_66

AE86 - 4AZGE Oil Sump Pan Removal

Hi guys, As per the subject title, looking to remove the sump from the 4AGZE in my 86. The current sump is 'sweating' oil pretty badly around the interface between the sump and the block. I was hoping to remove the sump pan, clean the area up, reseal and refit the sump, all without...
  7. ach_66

Az's Golden Nugget

Hi guys and gals, I'm relatively new to HR, been on here for bout 12 mths and thought it was about time I show'd off my wheels. So here tis: 1983 ADM Toyota Sprinter. Its pretty much how I bought it late 2009, with only a couple of minor additions by me. Anywho, hear are the...
  8. ach_66

Where's your Favorite Touge - One for you Adelaide Boyz

Hey All, Recently visited Adelaide (for 3 days, too short) and was plesantly surprised at the Awesomeness of some of the touge roads sooo close to the city. I'm sure I'll get told of more by starting this thread (or told off), but I was lucky enough to find Gorge Road and Greenhills Road (I'm...