1. EVAN

PETE'S 86 Goodness

red? wtf lol
  2. EVAN

No

No
  3. EVAN

Evan's Levin Heaven *NEW PICS NSFW!!

1986 Toyota ae86 coupe Gt apex Ae92 100kw small port 4age Bought new and replaced front grill and fog lights. New genuine front bar and bumper brackets Carbon radiator mounts Beat rush radiator shroud TRD radiator cap Light weight water pulley Manually operating engine fan Carbon...
  4. EVAN

HR Annual 2013 Discussion

Got to be trusted by the owner i guess. And only about 50 people allowed. so wont work.
  5. EVAN

We would need Rick bates there because people cant go out without instructors. So the day would probably be $10,000.
  6. EVAN

Cleaning silver watanabes

I can't get the stains out of the spokes of my silver watanabes. The spokes is like a pitted finish. I guess I'll have to paint them. What can I use. Brake dust stains I guess it is. Very hard to clean. Are they just meant to be bought and painted?
  7. EVAN

hmm we could hire the farm actually
  8. EVAN

Steve's Levin

Hows the FC brakes going man?
  9. EVAN

Evan's Levin Heaven *NEW PICS NSFW!!

Updates would be.. New carpet. Dont remove it guys, carpet rules. hahah Purchased basically new 15x8.5 -6 silver watanbes all round. Fitted them with toyo r888 in 205/50. They seem grippy but side walls are shit. Needs new panhard bush. I need to rid myself of pillowball trailing arms. Too...
  10. EVAN

Nat's ADM Custard Hillclimber

gay
  11. EVAN

why wednesday? Im sure australias first 86 best motoring style race would attract people
  12. EVAN

track day wakefeild with a race. do it
  13. EVAN

Otaku's AE86 Daily

ae86 type r love it haha thanks man
  14. EVAN

hahah
  15. EVAN

Otaku's AE86 Daily

carpet broo :P
  16. EVAN

I want a wakefield track day battle. with races and time attack and all sorts
  17. EVAN

old school ae86 vid i made

some vid i made yrs ago i came across hehe bit of a laugh http://youtu.be/IIUpF_FqtOs
  18. EVAN

Otaku's AE86 Daily

hey man have u got more pics of the red carpet? I wanna do it to the coupe