Search results

1. E

Im outta here!

monday!
  2. E

Im outta here!

Well Guys and Girls, After about 2 years and 4 months I'm leaving Grp4 as of tomorrow, I'm moving to the other side of the country and starting a new job come monday so the running of this section will be taken over by Torsten the managing director of Grp4. It's been great designing and...
  3. E

Adjustable 4 links

yes, you can send via paypal or i can send you on our bank details and you can make a transfer.
  4. E

Adjustable 4 links

yes, what exactly do you need?
  5. E

Adjustable 4 links

hoping for early november, no price yet but will not be expensive
  6. E

Adjustable 4 links

similar to trd, not sure if i have the capabilities here to do the lip though
  7. E

AE86 Rosejointed Track Rod Ends

excellent, let me know
  8. E

AE86 Rosejointed Track Rod Ends

back in stock
  9. E

Adjustable Track Control Arms

back in stock
  10. E

Adjustable 4 links

link bars in stock, boxes coming soon
  11. E

Wilwood Brake Kits 260mm and 275mm

we had a load of the gold coloured brackets left over from a previous brake kit so it was convenient to use them. 12.9 grade socket heads, just used the hex bolts on my own car as i was waiting on the correct length socket heads to come in
  12. E

AE86 Heavy Duty Lower Control Arm Kit

back in stock
  13. E

Container heading to AUS with space available

unfortunately not john!
  14. E

Container heading to AUS with space available

Hi Guys, We have an australian customer sending a container via sea freight from the uk to australia shortly, if you have any parts requirements we can have them shipped in this container for a fraction of the normal air freight. The only catch is it will take approx 6 weeks to reach...
  15. E

Fuel Cell

not at the moment, Tank €230 shipping is a killer on these, would be about €280 extra we have a guy in the uk currently sending a container to aus via sea freight, could get it put in along with that for you for very little but would take 6 weeks +
  16. E

Phuoc's EL machino

great stuff!
  17. E

Fuel Cell

ive never fitted one to a booter so not sure, the measurements are on the link there so you should be able to measure the inside of your boot to make sure
  18. E

Wilwood Brake Kits 260mm and 275mm

275mm and 260mm brake kits to suit 13" - 15" wheels Kit consists of 2 off Wilwood Dynalite calipers 2 off Drilled and vented discs (grooved only discs $50AU extra) All mounting brackets and fitting kit Brake pads Braided stainless steel hose kit Tech: 257 x 23mm disc for...
  19. E

Track and road brake kits

First full kit fitted the 275mm kit to my charmant today and have been testing them out since, delighted with the results so far! good firm pedal using standard master cylinder, great stopping power and well able to take the heat aswell Overall I'm very happy with the kit
  20. E

Track and road brake kits

cheers, well happy with how it's turned out. cant wait to get them fitted myself and give them a roasting!