Search results

1. C

NSW - Pair MINT Recaro LX Mesh Headrest + Seatrails suit ae86

Evening all! So I bought these Recaros for my ae86. They don't really suit the ae86 for how I like to sit, so they are going back up for sale. Previous owner took them out of a Porsche 924 Carrera GTS he imported (returning to stock). They look like they have never been used which is why I...
  2. C

NSW Pair Genuine Bride Digo Type R's - SELL or SWAP

Hey guys, I recently bought a pair of Gradation Pattern (Black and Grey) Bride Digo Type R seats through RHD Japan which I have decided aren't really what I am after. They are the ones on the left: http://www.rhdjapan.com/bride-digo-type-r-reclining-seat-and-seat-rail-set-59629 These are...
  3. C

Nat's ADM Custard Hillclimber

Hello guys and girls! Thought I might finally put my ae86 up here. Purchased from Sydney, only the second ae86 I looked at - what a fluke! As purchased: Specs as purchased: ADM shell 4age swap - stock save for throttle body, Microtech computer and exhaust Lowered springs (unknown...
  4. C

4a Bellhousing and ae86 Tailshaft (front half)

Hey guys I sold me 71 so I've got some bits I don't need anymore. 1. 4a > t50 bellhousing $50 2. Front half of ae86 tail shaft. You will need this if you want to put a T series in an ae71 $50 All in Newcastle NSW, pick up preferred but can post at your cost/deliver within reason...
  5. C

Hotwires 14X7, AE86 Stockers

Hey guys, I've sold my ae71 so I no longer need the bits I have been hoarding! 1. Full set of ae86 stockies. Tyres are old and crap and mismatched, but still hold air. $50 2. Howires, 14x7, +8 offset. Reasonable condition but need a repaint/polish. Some gutter marks, see pics $250...
  6. C

ae71 Corolla 4age

For sale: 1984 AE71 Corolla Location: Cessnock NSW (about 2 hrs north of Sydney) Asking Price: $3700 ono Killometer's: 292xxx Manual or Automatic transmission: 5 speed (jdm t50) Engine Type: Rebuilt 4age bigport, new rings/bearings, high comp TRD headgasket, light flywheel (Jap...
  7. C

Converion Woes - possibly electrical

Hi everybody! A friend and I have installed a bigport 4age into my ae71 Corolla, and now it will start and idle smoothly but as soon as you start to put load on it it breaks down, splutters and generally carries on like its got no fuel. We have found that crimping the map sensor vacuum hose...