Search results

1. driftke70

driftke70s, ke70 "the willy wag tail"

well this thing is finished and goes well. Very happy with the response of the gen 3 3sgte and the rear end grip from equal length 4 links. Body will now be the last thing to do as I finish the front guards and do a full respray. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1bKcByJrt4
  2. driftke70

fair bit of progress, pretty much done, have documented most of it but cant really be bothered going into great detail. Will be at the qr matsuri if you are there say gday, my names beally and I dont bite.
  3. driftke70

rego z50 motard/baja spec

yep, with a few baja bits too. I had to transfer mounts for tank seat and farings, Make and fit brackets for stuff like rear brake switch and other trimmings. Good little cruiser but, so over looking for parks and paying so much in fuel just going to uni and back in my hilux.
  4. driftke70

rego z50 motard/baja spec

Built a rego modern z50. Has an acewell digi speedo and tacho, Gets less than 1.5L./100k I use it to go to uni Will eventually have dunlop semis, better suspension, 117cc big bore kit, 5 speed manual conversion, will be good for over 100kph.
  5. driftke70

What song you hooked on right now?

the real mckenzies the songs chip and anyone else they are ridiculously good.
  6. driftke70

Well heres my baby girl. Born in 83, had a heart transplant 1.8 times. Features include gen 3 3sgte f series diff with trd 2 way tokico hts all round eibach springs w box full custom weld in 8 point cage recaro buckets 14 x 9s - 21 wheels semis on the front custom fuel setup...