Search results

1. adamant

Racing Sims

Rfactor 2 is not too far away. Looks amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k0ZIQV_n9o I agree with Xero, I can't get into those other games due to the physics not being realistic enough. My home track, Teretonga, in Rfactor I can manage roughly the same lap times as our group A AE86...
  2. adamant

takai's IPRA Levin

Brilliant, I was thinking about doing that too. Good work!
  3. adamant

takai's IPRA Levin

And you just ruined that by starting a new page!! :x :x Haha
  4. adamant

My Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-apeX

X2. Awesome looking car dude, rocks those Rota's. I was trying to decide if I liked them, proved it there.
  5. adamant

Robs 1984 Toyota Trueno GT-Apex Build

sucks big dude, I remember reading all the shit you had with that panel beater on Garage Dori. Shame another 86 dies. Parting it out?
  6. adamant

PETE'S 86 Goodness

Looking awesome Pete, Can you chuck some pics up of how you did the quick release bumper connections when you get a chance, I'm keen to do similar to mine. Cheers
  7. adamant

Annual 2011

Champion!!! Was getting sick of reading through that bullshit.
  8. adamant

Aluminium Floor Plates

Yeah I tried Evan, haven't heard back. Even some dimensions would be awesome, so I can draw it up in CAD and get some made.
  9. adamant

Aluminium Floor Plates

Hey, Can someone help me out, I'm trying to track down some pics, dimensions of those aluminium floot plates/mates. I want to bend some up myself, and some good pics, dimensions would be awesome. Cheers Guys
  10. adamant

Epic build thread :D

Gutted that it's not finished. Just been through it all. Amazing
  11. adamant

PETE'S 86 Goodness

With those seats right forward could anyone get into the back seats? Looking fucking tops bro!
  12. adamant

Coupe de ville, PIC UPDATE TODAY

Still has 86 chassis rails..............
  13. adamant

Hachi Levin - Ugly on the outside

Beautiful. Well done man, looks fantastic!!!! Thinking my blue needs revisited.....
  14. adamant

The Daily Spam Thread - Talkin' sh*t since 2010

Kiwi Represent!!!
  15. adamant

The Daily Spam Thread - Talkin' sh*t since 2010

I'm coming over in April, but pretty sure bumpers don't qualify as carry on???
  16. adamant

AAE86

FUCK
  17. adamant

Altezza Vector

Awesome, that's what we're after, cheers man
  18. adamant

Altezza Vector

Hey, Does anyone have a vector outline of an altezza? Kinda like the one I used for the rally car liveries. Cheers
  19. adamant

Otaku's AE86 Daily

Head gasket?