Search results

1. manipula

New Zonda in the pipeline??

Stolen from a guy on my UK car forum, who'd nicked it from some other forum he frequented where someone said: The chap on my forum then Googled a bit for a Zonda C9 and found these links... Clicky 1 and Clicky 2 Now. One of the chaps on that forum mentioned that the '12' from...
  2. manipula

Weight distribution.

Anyone know what the front to rear weight distribution is for a standard car? That's weight distribution as in the 50:50 BMW aim for say... And following on from that, does anyone have any idea what the distribution is for cars which are renound for handling well, such as Tsuchiya's 86? Been...
  3. manipula

Best hillclimb ever?

None of this shitty 40 seconds rubbish, try learning the line for your corners for this 10min beast! :o :lol: Clicky I've watched this lots of times and I cannot get my head round how you could learn this. There must be more corners than something like the Ring, and yet you wouldn't be...
  4. manipula

I've got a question...

Are there any people out there left who buy these 86's for road driving as opposed to drifting? Seems to me to make a properly sorted road car a lot of the mods would be similar to drifting but there's got to be some differences in places, yet I see very little talk about making them into back...
  5. manipula

FAO those comitted drivers out there...

Spotted on my UK car forum... Redefining the limts: PMSL. 8)