Search results

1. J

[FS] 85 TRUENO Coupe gt apex

Hey guys, just one of those days.. Considering parting with my mint 86 trueno coupe as I have been to busy with starting a new business to get to drive it.would really hate to part with it but let's see what happens. Hard find a better 86 than this, I've had loads at this stage so trust me lol...
  2. J

Brand new ajps 40mm rca's

as above have a new pair of ajps rca's i need. including new bolts These are 140 plus post I'l take 135 posted 0458102721
  3. J

Toda lightweight flywheel

as above,have a toda flywheel,bought it awile ago but wont be using it anytime soon so gunna let it go.. 200mm.its in great condition and has been machined recently. great upgrade for 4age Don't have a scale to weigh it, guess it's about 4kg looking $250 posted located canberra,can...
  4. J

wtb: TRUENO FRONT LIP

looking for a good condition front trueno lip..cash waiting i have a brand new genuine kouki levin front lip i can deal with also.. 0458102721
  5. J

[SWAP] 04 rodeo ute-up for swaps,what ya got??

have my ute to sell,no longer needed.. its a 04 holden rodeo tray back ute.its a good ute,very reliable,never let me down.its the 2.6 model with izuzu engine.its been regurarly serviced. has a really big tray with drop down sides i serviced it today 9/6/12,also has 2 new front tyres. theres over...
  6. J

the yellow submarine

might aswell start a thread here beacuse im bored,ill just throw up photos throughout my build up to where i am now..had the submarine for about 1.5 years now.it went from 4k-worked 4k with twin dellortos-now 4agte..hoping to have it on the road in the next 2 or 3 months.has been off the road...
  7. J

smallport ae101 4agze rwd configuration

as above have a full smallport 4agze engine smallport gze with full haltech wiring loom-$2k motor was running sweet up untill a little while ago.didnt blow any smoke,i drove the car that it was in,was very responsive and ran smooth.its in rwd configuration.has been fully rewired with haltech...
  8. J

minty mint jdm front end- be one of the cool kids..

was gunna hold on to these parts but have my eye on a 86 so need to get cash together i have here a mint kouki bumper,kouki lip,indicator units,kouki mounts,and side beadings.all in mint condition..no scuffs or damage this is a direct bolt on to any 86 and a big improvement from adm front...
  9. J

new diamond racing rims 14x8-12

as above,recently bought these off a member,they were brand new in the box when i got them.i got tyres fitted and had them on a ke for about 4 days before i sold it so they are brand new! hey guys, The size is 14x8 -12 offset great fitment on ke70's, or any car with a 4x114.3 stud pattern...
  10. J

parting out 86,loadsa good shit!

Sollllllllllld
  11. J

eoi on my sprinter-running gear..mint engineered shell,no rust,mint paint

hey dudes,cosidering taking the running gear out of my 86 and putting it in my panno as i want to finish it. just seeing if there would be any interest the shell is mint,no rust whatsoever,full paint job thats pretty mint and its engineered for 4agte,nissan suspension and brakes,t series,ect...
  12. J

Mint whiteline rear lights

As above, have a set of whiteline rear lights to suit all hatch sprinters Mint condition with centre piece also Looking 300 posted anywhere in oz.. Located Canberra 0458102721 Text for pics
  13. J

work equip 01's 14x8-15

as above ave a pair of eqips for sale,14x8-15.no rash at all,bit of clear coming off one of the rims but still look good looking 800 firm,will post wherever 0458102721-john
  14. J

brand new jdm grill!

freshen up the front of your hachi with a new shiney grill! have 1 genuine toyota jdm grill,later model one with space for foggies,looking $300,will post...
  15. J

levin notchback,gt apex!

Genuine JDM AE86 Levin coupe. gt apex with power steering and electric mirrors EXTERIOR -Resprayed in metallic blue -Genuine TRD front lip -Boot lip spoiler -Flared rear guards INTERIOR: - MINT standard JDM interior, complete. - Nardi steering wheel (360mm)...
  16. J

Techno Toy Tuning Outer Tie Rod Kit + Powersteering knuckle

Techno Toy Tuning Outer Tie Rod Kit + Powersteering knuckles Item: Techno toy tuning outer tie rod kid with techno toy tuning powersteering knuckles these are 330 plus post from spirited drive,grab a bargain BRAND NEW!! looking 290 posted 0458102721,john
  17. J

bits and bobs,rims,nardi,nrcas ps arms

have a few bits i dont need... 1.ae86 power steering arms(for massive lock)-150 posted 2.nrca's-60 posted 3. nardi with toyota boss-150+post 4. deep dish rock racing rims 4x114.3-650+post im in ACT can post wherever 0458102721,john
  18. J

bits and bobs,rims,nardi,nrcas ps arms

have a few bits i dont need... 1.ae86 power steering arms(for massive lock)-150 posted 2.nrca's-60 posted 3. nardi with toyota boss-150+post 4. deep dish rock racing rims 4x114.3-650+post im in ACT can post wherever 0458102721,john