Search results

1. stuartgze

Stuart's GZE NEW PICS

11 years between posts. Well I never had the heart to sell this, its still kicking and being driven.
  2. stuartgze

Fuel tank sydney

Has any one got a spare fuel tank. Adm is fine. Pm your number if you have one. Cheers Stuart
  3. stuartgze

Konig Rewind 15X7 0 offset. just a pair.

I'm getting the car engineered so my 8s are to wide. Send me a pm. i'm in Sydney.
  4. stuartgze

WTB AE86 in Sydney..keen

http://www.hachiroku.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3050&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90 have a look at that mate. i'll be back in aus next month.
  5. stuartgze

Stuart's GZE NEW PICS

I was going to sell this but I changed jobs so it has made it easier to keep. I got some AJPS rear spring perches and new 160mm 4.5kg springs ordered. So I'll see how they go when i get them.
  6. stuartgze

JDM T-50

not always.
  7. stuartgze

JDM T-50

hey mate is the output fine spline or the same as ADM t50
  8. stuartgze

Stuart's GZE NEW PICS

1 hour and 40 minutes later include swapping over my JDM bellhousing to the ADM box and i have another T50 head on the chopping block. I'll split the old one open and see how bad things are tomoro.
  9. stuartgze

Stuart's GZE NEW PICS

well as luck would have it I have destroyed another T50. Thankfully I have a spare. So tomoro after work I'll fit it up. I'm starting to think maybe it's time for a W series but this T50 should do for now and I'll fix what wrong with the other one so I have a spare again. I am hoping i have just...
  10. stuartgze

Conrads 87 GTV - BEAMS, Multipoint Cage, AP Brakes, Brides..

Hey mate why did you cut so much of the front body work away.
  11. stuartgze

HR Annual 2009 [HISTORY : Summary] Images Thread

you just had to take a photo of the only mark on my car. :lol: photos look good mate
  12. stuartgze

HR Annual 2009 [SYDNEY : Oct 24-25] Touge & BBQ

Good meeting spot not far from where I live.
  13. stuartgze

Adam's Ol' Red - retune and update p34

sounds good mate. It's amazing how much difference and good tune can make. I'm super keen for a track day too. quads and cam and it should be close to 100kws.
  14. stuartgze

Adam's Ol' Red - retune and update p34

hey mate how did your tune go
  15. stuartgze

The new Toyota/Subaru 2-Door FR!

should be a fun car. i might get one as a daily when they come out and then wait till the 3rd edition so they have fixed all the problems the early ones are gunna have.
  16. stuartgze

steroidchickens beams coupe build

ooops double post
  17. stuartgze

steroidchickens beams coupe build

fuck yeah. 2 weeks to go
  18. stuartgze

16v rwd water pump rear housing

No and when you think it has stopped it has just paused. it never ends
  19. stuartgze

HR Annual 2009 [SYDNEY : Oct 24-25] Touge & BBQ

not a bad idea.