Search results

1. pro_k

Hi Eddie, Trust all is well. I've got a Trueno coupe here I want to comply. Can I trouble...

Hi Eddie, Trust all is well. I've got a Trueno coupe here I want to comply. Can I trouble you to get some advice on fitting rear seat belts for it? My guy who did it a while back doesn't do it anymore. I guess the hardest part is welding the nuts for the bolts in the pillar. Do...
  2. pro_k

NEW CARS IN MELBOURNE!

Thanks Eddie for being honest and not wasting my time! Was a pleasure to meet you. The car couldn't have found a better home.
  3. pro_k

I want it daily!

Very Nice mate!
  4. pro_k

NEW CARS IN MELBOURNE!

Have replied to your email Eddie. Thanks Dirty86 - Have sent you a PM as well in case you don't get the notification
  5. pro_k

spotlights on Ae86

Make a neat light bar. Then you can take it off when you need to. Obviously your going to use spots and spreads?
  6. pro_k

NEW CARS IN MELBOURNE!

Thanks Vinura! Im doing my best. Unfortunately not may left at decent prices. Adam - Hope yours is going well. Thanks and yes I do remember showing this to you. Julz - Your in Melb? Come have a look when time permits.
  7. pro_k

NEW CARS IN MELBOURNE!

Hi Malli, How are you? How's the car? I never saw it after the engine work! Have you changed your number? Drop in anytime Yes the coupe is good buying..the differences in price reflects the prices commanded in Japan. Good Trueno's are hard to get and expensive! Both still for sale
  8. pro_k

NEW CARS IN MELBOURNE!

John84ie - Price for Panda Trueno is $16,000 as is
  9. pro_k

NEW CARS IN MELBOURNE!

Sorry for the delay Julian, have been very busy! Details for the coupe - 1983 AE86 LEVIN GT APEX 164,000KM's Air Con with new compressor Power steer High compression engine - Pistons/Gasket Ported/modified head Aftermarket cams Apexi - Power FC computer Lightweight flywheel Button clutch...
  10. pro_k

NEW CARS IN MELBOURNE!

Hi All! Have these two cars landed in Melbourne - Levin Coupe - SOLD! Trueno Hatch - Both cars are modified. Shall put up some details asap. If you want one don't wait as they are getting very difficult to find in Japan.
  11. pro_k

Pro_k Motorsport - April special - $660 (Updated 12/4/10)

Hi James, Sorry for the very late reply. Gald you liked it. Hope the car is on the road now. Nice car that.
  12. pro_k

Thanks for that Steve! Should be much better now.
  13. pro_k

[FS] 1985 Panda Trueno Kouki Hatch (Pending)

Hey Richard, Im sorry to be reading this man. I hope it all works out. Given time everything does. Hope you get another car at some stage. Take care.
  14. pro_k

[WANTED] 1986 AE86 Toyota Trueno GT APEX

Thanks for the recommendations guys! It is much appreciated.
  15. pro_k

Apologies guys I havent been checking as often as I should. If anyone cant get hold of me please email or call the above number. Yes the number is still the same. Thanks Garth. Cars are getting difficult to find, however I will entually find it! Patience is the key as I keep repeating to...
  16. pro_k

Sorry mate its clear now. Contact me if needed. Thanks
  17. pro_k

[VIC] WTB AE86 Trueno Hatch!

Thanks for the recommendation Richard! Contact me if you are after one. I am still finding cars for various ppl.
  18. pro_k

Want to buy a trueno!! Asap

Hi Mate, I can import one for you if interested. Cheers Pramodh
  19. pro_k

Hi Mate, I have been quite busy. Please give me some time and I will send you a PM with some of the answers.
  20. pro_k

Is your budget on road? Or Landed in Aus?