Search results

1. 44GTE

NEW Container Due to land any day now

Hi All Have a container due to land any day now. Pls refer to my link to my website for pics of items and LEVIN 3DR coming in http://www.justjdmimports.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=12362622 Best to contact me via email craig@justjdmimportscom or 0408998795 cheers
  2. 44GTE

SALE ON ALL STOCK FOR 3 WKS

JUST JDM IMPORTS Sale on all current stock from 11/05/15 to 30/05/15 ( 3 WKS) 15% off all new stock 25% off All Used Stock 25% of all wheels in stock Contact me direct craig@justjdmimports.com or 0408998795 Veiw stock via parts listed on Facebook under Just JDM Imports​ or via my website...
  3. 44GTE

Wtb kouki headlights

Hi have a set with the fog brackets $585 del syd cheers
  4. 44GTE

Just JDM Imports Business FOR SALE

Hi. All It is offical Just JDM Imports is up for sale Included is the following All Stock (AE86 / Altezza / EVO ) or just AE86, shelving etc. Website, contact details / Bussiness name , Mobile no and Japan contacts. Obviously not cheap due to the current inventory and whats also due in April /...
  5. 44GTE

Just JDM Imports Track Car Build

Hopefully can get back into this and finish it in the coming months
  6. 44GTE

Flos.ie Customer Cars

Now thats the way to do it
  7. 44GTE

New Year Sale

Hi all New years sale for 1 wk (7 Days) only from 1st Jan 2015 10% off all stock listed on my website, that is still available Please contact me direct on 0408998795 or craig@justjdmimports.com www.justjdmimports.com Cheers
  8. 44GTE

JDM Ae86 Calipers

Hi Have 1 set atm left $300 Del cheers
  9. 44GTE

WTB: Kouki Levin Corner Lights / Parkers

Hi have brand new RHS only in stock. If you find a new Lhs expect to pay the price of a KE70 car for it nowdays as discontinued cheers
  10. 44GTE

Another container will be getting packed up in the next month or so

Another container on the way Hi All Checkout my link for some of the items that are coming in my container on the water now Also have 2 AE86 cars been cut up and front cuts and all parts coming in 1 Complete 2dr Kouki coupe car and 1 3dr Hatch trueno( Body & some parts sold already). This...
  11. 44GTE

Hi All Update, sails this week. Will be available around 2nd wk July. cheers
  12. 44GTE

Hi All I will have another container being packed in the next month or so and landing hopefully in mid to late June. If anybody is looking at large items such as body kits ,panels, engines etc i will have room and can get for you and bring in. All items would have to be bided on or brought...
  13. 44GTE

seat belt won't retract

Hi Anyone got the part no's or the front and back to suit 3dr hatch cheers
  14. 44GTE

Want to buy: levin Front lip

Hi Have Brand NEW Genuine Zenki and Kouki in stock cheers
  15. 44GTE

16V starter motor

Hi have std RWD 4age in stock $125 del cheers
  16. 44GTE

Another Container being packed NOW

hi no metal boot lid cheers
  17. 44GTE

Hi all Update unpacked and cleared , now have to inventory and located stuff already purchased for shipping. Anybody who has a deposit on stuff pls contact us to arrange final payments. Cheers
  18. 44GTE

Hi I know there is no weight in these door, but freight wouldn't be cheap at all to Tassie due to cubed sizing. cheers
  19. 44GTE

Hi Need suburb names also
  20. 44GTE

hi don't think so but will check cheers