Recent content by ToySprinter

1. ToySprinter

HR Annual 2012 [JINDABYNE : Dec 8-9] Epic Touge Adventure!

Grew up in Jindy - some sick roads and sick people there :p The drive over Dead Horse Gap to Khankoban rocks :)
  2. ToySprinter

Awesome - definitely in :)
  3. ToySprinter

My bad - Wanna get my 86 to an Annual before I blow the V6 up again :p
  4. ToySprinter

Just a suggestion - how about Raleigh Raceway near Coffs Harbour? Cheap to hire, lets you do grip and drift - it's kinda like Marulan
  5. ToySprinter

AE86 Engine Bays!

Yep quad cam engine are tallk as fuk. Spaced crossmember down a bit and i'm gonna have to run a cowl
  6. ToySprinter

AE86 Engine Bays!

Yeah, it's 2GR out of the Aurion. Been a stuff around but it's in there. Will look a bit better with ITB's though :D
  7. ToySprinter

AE86 Engine Bays!

friggen double post
  8. ToySprinter

4age turbo exhaust and GZE stuff

Pics here :) http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showpost.php?p=42102&postcount=6
  9. ToySprinter

Haltech E6X

Haltech E6X - Used for about 3 years, ran my GZE then GTE, still has a 180rwkw turbo map on it Doesn't Come with loom, I think I can find software somewhere for it. $700 Located in Canberra Contact me via PM or mob : 0413 485 830 CHeers Steve
  10. ToySprinter

4age turbo exhaust and GZE stuff

Hey Guys, I'm moving north to queesnland in a couple of months and its time to stop hoarding shit, although I'm sure I'll regret selling stuff. Full length Exhaust to suit 4A and t2 - Comes with ebay turbo manifold that has been rewelded and braced slightly and ebay split dump pipe. Bit of...
  11. ToySprinter

How often do you drive your AE86?

I drive it when it works.... Munched another piston....
  12. ToySprinter

WTB: RWD Alternator Bracket

You can buy em brand new from toyota, normally cheaper than 2nd hand too :p
  13. ToySprinter

ToySprinta - The $500 beast

I've got got a better conversion going into an AE71 at the moment, if its any good, i'll put it into the sprinter. Gonna be nice and different :p