Recent content by Timmeh

1. Timmeh

Sold delete thread

Sold delete thread.
  2. Timmeh

Tim's Daily 86

hey mate thanks for the advice. yeah i'm not looking for anything too special. thanks for the advice
  3. Timmeh

Tim's Daily 86

haha that's so good...yeah I was thinking maybe starting on the suspension too...however I am new to suspension set-ups. I am more of a grip man myself what would people recommend (remember nothing too overboard as it is just a daily)
  4. Timmeh

Tim's Daily 86

Haha sometimes it's 15 sometimes it's 14. Some guy at work thought I was 13 once and didn't believe me when I told him I was 18 -_-
  5. Timmeh

Tim's Daily 86

Well this my AE86. It is a ADM sprinter which I believe has been located in QLD, VIC and now in SA. My first car was a minter of a KE70 Panel Van (which I miss dearly) and after becoming a member of "rollaclub" I found my way onto AE86DC which I first discovered the AE86 and fell in love...
  6. Timmeh

Monthly meet up guys?

the coopers ale house on pulteney street!
  7. Timmeh

ADL BBQ Revival!!! 17th January

haha! i felt like such a dick posing on the car hey haha.
  8. Timmeh

BBQ was good, didn't really know anyone but it was nice to meet a few people! had to bail on the cruise though no petrol / money, hopefully it went well! here is some pictures. if you want the hi res non edited pictures give us your email and ill chuck em in a zip file
  9. Timmeh

86 in sa

got one too :D
  10. Timmeh

Will be there. :)
  11. Timmeh

WTB KE70-AE71

ke70's don't come out with 4-ac's...just the ae71's. unless someone has done a swap...