Recent content by stixy

1. S

AE86 interior and other things

For sale: Mount Gravatt, Queensland AE86 red and brown door cards, good condition, one has been patched (see pictures) $200 AE86 red and brown plastic interior parts, good condition, no cracks, all clips $150 AE86 red and brown dash couple of cracks $100 $400 the lot AE71 slant head...
  2. S

AE86 floor mats ?

Yeah figured as much, went through yahoo and got my mate tossed me some over. Problem solved.
  3. S

your favourite casual shoes for driving

I went to foot locker and brought some puma "driving " or "racing" shoes, I use the term racing very loosely as they are not fia approve, they are just knock off racing shoes. Though they are cheap, cheerful and work really well, no good for walking long distance in as they have abou 5mm of...
  4. S

AE86 floor mats ?

Okay, So I have been looking for some floor mats for my Levin and everything has turned out really unsuccessful, I have seen the cheqered type and really like them, would love some in black and white to. Go with colour scheme of my car. Any help on where to get them ? Thanks
  5. S

What welder would suit me to buy anyone know there stuff???

Not sure if you have brought anything yet but if you haven't you should definitely have a look at the Boss weld 186, an absolutely amazing machine for a beginner or even an experienced welder, able too weld up to 4mm, variable wire speed and great amp range, I have had mine for over 2 years now...
  6. S

Wilwood Brake Kits 260mm and 275mm

Hi, Are these kits still available ? Thanks
  7. S

TRD .5 mm Head gaskets (16 valve)

Part: TRD .5 mm Head gaskets Description: 3 x Brand Spankin New Location: Mount Gravatt, Queensland Price and Postage: $100 ea and will post at buyers expense Thanks for looking
  8. S

[SYD] AE86 Bonds 1/2 cage

tooo cheap !! Bond make amazing cages, i had one in my KE, if you were in Brisbane i would snap this up in an instant. Good luck with sale champ
  9. S

New Genuine Kouki Levin Bumpers

i know its a long shot but do you have any of these left ? Thanks
  10. S

AE86 Quick rack

Did the group buy go ahead? i am very keen to get my hands on one
  11. S

WTB: KE70 front guards

Item: KE70/AE71 front guards Description: KE70: whole flat front conversion, Guards, Beaver panel, Bonnet, not bothered if there is no lights or grill AE71: Happy just to have both front guards Location: Brisbane preferred but happy to pay postage Contact: 0422 039 621 Thanks, Ben
  12. S

SSR Mesh 14x7-0 Brissie

Anyone? open to reasonable offers
  13. S

SSR Mesh 14x7-0 Brissie

For sale: Full set of 4 SSR meshies Description: SSR Mesh, 14 x 7 -0, in good condition, 4 tyres in ok condition, 2 have center caps Location: Brisbane, Redlands Price: $1000 with 4 tyres Oldish pic Pm here
  14. S

WTB: Carb manifold for 4AGE to Solex

All good, got one =D Than ks
  15. S

WTB: Rear hatch 86

as above, wanted to buy an ae86 rear hatch. not bothered with colour, would like it to be in decent condition, with glass preferablly. Loaction: Brisbane, will travel to northern NSW, sunny coast, and gold coast Contact: 0422 039 621 thanks, Ben