Recent content by Stain

1. Stain

My blacktop 20v for sale

4AGE 20v blacktop (AE111) approx 8,000km since rebuild with OEM kit including oil pump. Complete RS Chita RWD water kit with RWD pump, alternator bracket, engine mount legs. Built with TRD 0.8mm headgasket, ARP head/main studs, ARP flywheel bolts, balanced crankshaft, new WASP 1.4kW starter...
  2. Stain

Kungfu pandas crazy build thread of awesome.

Go to imgur. Sign up. Upload full size pictures. It even generates the link to paste into forums.
  3. Stain

Kungfu pandas crazy build thread of awesome.

This thread needs better pictures dammit Ben.
  4. Stain

HR Annual 2013 Discussion

Yeah they are pretty cool.
  5. Stain

Celsiors everywhere huh :p
  6. Stain

Conrads 87 GTV - BEAMS, Multipoint Cage, AP Brakes, Brides..

I would have thought they'd be easy to find. If they're available new still just emailing jesse with the part number will get em, if not there's sure to be second hand stuff on yahoo.
  7. Stain

Massive amount of AE86 related stuff for sale.

Bump. Still got a few things hanging around.
  8. Stain

Conrads 87 GTV - BEAMS, Multipoint Cage, AP Brakes, Brides..

Love it. So doing this next time.
  9. Stain

EOI - 1983 Levin Hatch IPRA race car.

Should really put some long hard thought into what kind money you want for it and you'll be happy with. And just wait for the right person to come along... Cos this is likely going to be a long sale. :)
  10. Stain

Oil for TRD LSD

Why / How would you fill via the axles?! And overfilling anything with oil is bad... Just go get any nice LSD oil. Like with all oils, it's really not what brand you use - it's how often you change it.
  11. Stain

Garth's Trueno GTV... Now BEAMS Powered!

Garth needs to just start a new thread for the rebuild so we don't have to keep checking this one hope.
  12. Stain

But there's too many Farmers and Motorcycles on it. Plus the surface is terrible and greasy, so = death
  13. Stain

Pro K found me an amazing car

Does the rheostat on the light switch do anything? If you've got no brightness control at all the rheostat could be stuffed.