Recent content by speed_humper

1. speed_humper

your favourite casual shoes for driving

Old runners with the heel mostly worn away.
  2. speed_humper

Brake Master Cylinder options for JDM Booster

Thanks mate, I had a look at Amayama, looks like I can get the rebuild kit for about $58, not sure how much delivery would cost, but seeing as its a 200g item I dont expect it to be much. Cheers
  3. speed_humper

Yeah I heard that some Nissan ones fit. Was that the horizontal bolt pattern or the diagonal pattern? The one I have is the diagonal pattern. Thanks for the help
  4. speed_humper

Thanks guys, also considering a rebuild of the original BMC but so far yahoo auctions is the only place that I have managed to find a kit. Might try and see if I can get the rebuild kit off Repco or Toyota. Cheers and thanks for the help.
  5. speed_humper

Hey guys, Im losing brake fluid very slowly over the period of a few months. The pedal also feels very spongy. Im about 99% sure its the seals in my Brake Master cylinder as there is a dirty rough oily patch underneath it, on my brake booster. I tried cleaning it and traces of fluid returned...
  6. speed_humper

SSR wheels are bringing back formula and revserse mesh!!

Holyshit new 15's would be awesome.
  7. speed_humper

Clowpow AE86 Levin

Haha, the joys of owning a bright red cop magnet. Should be less frequent once you take it back to stock. I once drove alongside 2 cop cars at the same time one night and they didnt even bat an eyelid. IN QUEENSLAND OF ALL PLACES!
  8. speed_humper

NEW CARS IN MELBOURNE!

Hey Pramodh, nice to see you are still bringing in quality goods!
  9. speed_humper

SSR Mesh 14x7-0 Brissie

Man id be so keen right now if I wasnt stuck with an uncomplied car. Geezus......
  10. speed_humper

Pro K found me an amazing car

First official mod: Cup Holder!
  11. speed_humper

SUCCESS! DASH LIGHTS WORKING! It was the switch/rheostat contacts. Good ol contact cleaner does it again.
  12. speed_humper

Hey guys, thanks for the help, the cluster is working perfectly. I hooked it up to my mums car battery and it lit up like a christmas tree. Ive also checked the rheostat at work, it is giving me different resistance values as I move it from one position to the other so I guess that means its...
  13. speed_humper

Oh, theres no radio in it at the moment. We checked the earth on the pin connector that goes into the switch and it seems to be earthing correctly. Also, the cluster is and the bulbs are working fine, my dads "external power supply" wasnt really supplying enough power.... Genuinely baffled. I...
  14. speed_humper

This is how I spent my first weekend with the hachiroku. Im im still no closer to figuring out why the damn cluster lights arent working. I know this: - There is power coming to pins - No fuses are blown - No bulbs are blown - Switch seems to be working fine - When I hooked up the cluster to...
  15. speed_humper

Thanks guys! More photos will come soon, still trying to sort out compliance and a few age related issues (the speedo/tacho/water/oil/fuel lights arent working) Not sure if bulbs or connectors..... All the fuses seem to be ok though?