Recent content by skizzamods

1. S

Heated Windscreens for your AE86 - Group Buy EOI

I've been in contact with Del, and hopefully he has another bunch of these coming in before the end of year.
  2. S

Otaku's AE86 Daily

Yeah I'm about to add another muffler on my 4age car.. It's a 2.5" system which is a bit big. At the moment it's got 1 hotdog and 1 muffler, and I'm either going to swap the hotdog for maybe a baffled muffler, or just go 2x mufflers and the hotdog..
  3. S

Skizzamods ae86

Yeah sure thing! What would you like to see?
  4. S

Skizzamods ae86

It's still around! I ran a hillclimb a few months ago. It was freezing cold so no track or tyre temp, so times were slow for everyone. The 3.9's no brakes and a locker didn't help either. Only really got 1 okay run.. Pulling of the freeway on the way home from the event I got bent over pretty...
  5. S

Skizzamods ae86

2 wheeling is becoming a common theme
  6. S

Skizzamods ae86

Last weekend was amazing with the Adelaide Motorsport Festival. The Sunday of the event was possibly some of the best times I have had driving. It's not that often you get to drive on an ex grand prix track chasing some other pretty sick cars down. I ran some 205 50 a050's (which I had on for...
  7. S

Skizzamods ae86

I ran collingrove wintercup on the weekend.. Good weekend, and there are some improvements to be had for next time. I need to make the car lighter, so now sound deadening out, heater/air gear out as it's not hooked up anyway. I need to sort something out with my diff. It was opening up in the...
  8. S

Ryan's Red Levin

Looking verrrry nice.. Thats a bugger about the front bumper though!!
  9. S

Skizzamods ae86

Thanks mate.. It's taken a bit to get them there (both the sprinter and 70) I also think I just bought a cusco 2 way and spare T-Series for the 70 as well. So now theres a nice rear end for the daily sorted.. Cusco 2 way and 4.3's in a t18 diff. Rebushed trailing arms and swaybar + links along...
  10. S

Skizzamods ae86

2 Weeks ago I picked the car up from Kelway's. While it was out there it received a tarmac rally spec cage, sump guard and a new strut brace. Very happy with his work as always, and all was carried out at a good price. So when I got it back Konakid and I threw my new diff in. Kouki disc diff...
  11. S

Skizzamods ae86

Probably something along the lines of my mothers finest stockings doubled over.. Yeah it doesn't look like it, but there is plenty.. The ram tubes have the freedom to rotate as well, so I can move them around if need be
  12. S

Skizzamods ae86

Well I got my BEAMS done, and it's pretty good! More than what I was expecting to be honest.. It's running on a mates tune, so not making the most of the bigger ram tubes and pipes. Having said that, it will be getting tuned in the new year when I get back form the US. While I am away it will...
  13. S

Conrads 87 GTV - BEAMS, Multipoint Cage, AP Brakes, Brides..

Yeah, he suggested going the 140's (and they're the curved ones)..
  14. S

Conrads 87 GTV - BEAMS, Multipoint Cage, AP Brakes, Brides..

140mm? Are they his curved fibreglass ones?
  15. S

PETE'S 86 Goodness

Any incar? It looks like a nice event.. How long is the track?