Recent content by shift_rook

1. S

Bilstein coilover - come have your say

Pat really did most of the explaining for me. Unless you're trying to make a stock 4age drift car you shouldn't have to touch the bar on either 86 or KE70 with our setup. The roll control is pretty drastic. If you're running full slicks i can understand the need for slightly higher rates but...
  2. S

Shockworks Toyota AE86 Coilover Suspension Kits

Hey guys, just letting you know we're taking delivery of another few sets in a week. If you're at all interested feel free to message or post in here. Cheers
  3. S

Shockworks Barbecue. 2nd of September.

http://www.facebook.com/events/374180792654866/ This event will really give you guys the chance to see exactly why our dampers are so special having an AE86 there, also an S13 and an R34, all setup with Shockworks gear. We'll be taking people out for drives to show exactly how our dampers...
  4. S

Shockworks Barbecue. 2nd of September.

http://www.facebook.com/events/374180792654866/ This event will really give you guys the chance to see exactly why our dampers are so special having an AE86 there, also an S13 and an R34, all setup with Shockworks gear. We'll be taking people out for drives to show exactly how our dampers...
  5. S

Justin is correct, could do it but you'd have to wait 2 months and i would have to confirm exact pricing with the supplier as Justin said we buy the kit at a complete piece price. Also an update, kits with stub axle to be delivered by end of September, if anyone is interested shoot me a PM...
  6. S

At this stage we can only do complete kits. Could be possible in the future but at the moment we're busy expanding our range and don't have much time for one off orders
  7. S

No one interested in the kit? Any further q's?
  8. S

We do. They could be given with the sale of the dampers. Problem is we've spent a long time developing forces, to long for someone to just take those forces to another damper manufacturer. Feel free to read up on the website about our experience in the field...
  9. S

Toyota 86 ZN6 Official Image Thread!

CR Kais suit these down to a tee
  10. S

We have quite a large adjustment area. We have made it so at full soft the car is more than drivable as a daily and possibly a good setting if you're driving in the rain on the track or on street tyres, then with full hard reducing body roll further, to be used with a stickier competition tyre...
  11. S

The AE86 package has now been completed and has been developed for Australian roads, spending 2 weeks full time just on tuning. We believe we've come up with a package that offers great ride quality and benchmark handling even on full soft. The adjustment range in the harder settings offer a...
  12. S

Shockworks Mission Statement & Contact Details

Your Name: Chris O'Brien Business Name: Shockworks ABN: 58-101-176-251 Telephone Number(s):0413962123 Website: Shockworks.com.au Email(s) chris.obrien@shockworks.com.au Shockworks provides custom damper tuning for road and race cars. Shockworks also consults to vehicle...
  13. S

AE86 Coilovers???

Have just emailed Garth to ask to become a trader, it's not really fair for me to be talking up my product on here when i haven't payed for the right to do it. Hopefully have a thread up with details by end of the week A little reading though http://shockworks.com.au/