Recent content by remrusty

1. R

looking for a ae86 - where to start?

Hey Derek, was it hard to get the trueno bits to make the conversion. Also with the jdm rear seat, do you have the side but that covers the wheel arch that makes it look sexy? I am really considering a shell build now, thanks guys. But one down side is I wouldnt know how to put most of it...
  2. R

Yeah I would love to see Japan one day. Regarding a shell build, how hard is it to get everything, I mean like spare jdm dash, door trims and seats and the bits and pieces? Also guys is there a website for Pro K, I cant seem to find it. You all have been awesome, love this forum...
  3. R

yeah thanks guys, I have just been very disheartened lately trying to find one for a good price. How many of you guys have imported cars?
  4. R

prices seem so crazy here in Aus. $6000 for a stock 26 year old corolla? with over 300k, cmon? will have to keep looking out for a good deal.
  5. R

thanks guys, I have enjoyed reading your thread Derek in the members rides, I reckon having a nice cheap 86 and building it up would be the most fun and rewarding. So I will start looking around for a cheap clean one with 4ac maybe.
  6. R

I have seen that but I love the hatches too much to go for a notch back :( sorry buddy
  7. R

Monthly meet up guys?

Hey guys, I am around Brighton area, when I am in Adelaide (live in Port Augusta atm), usually back every other weekend. Would be good to meet up with some of you, as I am looking for advice on getting my hands on an ae86. Let me know cheers. Russell
  8. R

yeah I was thinking nothing can beat a viewing. I will have to meet up with some SA guys
  9. R

well I posted this on ae86drivers club and the closed thread straight away lol, I have found some info on the engine aspect, but more so looking for opinions cheers
  10. R

Hey Guys, Love the site, and the members rides. I have no idea where to start my ae86 ownership. Been looking on carsales, seen a couple clean adm's with 4ac. I feel that might be good to start, as I can work on suspension and body, and build a good 4age out of the car. But whats needed...
  11. R

New Members - Introduce Yourself!

Hey fellas, My name is Russell, I spend my time in either Adelaide and Port Augusta. I dont have a ae86 yet, but am looking. I right now have a ae92 with 4afe, and vx commodore with supercharged 6. Looking forward to chatting with you all. I have had a look through the members rides, and home...